If furnitures could talk

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.495425
Referral Credit
Picture a situation where furnitures could talk like in the beauty and the beast cartoon, which furniture would you think would be the creepiest?
For me i think it would be the toilet, it's just weird and creepy having to do my thing, knowing it can talk 😂

I can't give you an answer, where your topic seems like it's taken from a scene from a horror movie. This is despite the fact that I am passionate about the horror genre, especially those relating to haunted houses.

Yeah talking toilet will be creepie, but from all furniture's in my home to only one who will complain if it can talk is my couch, lol, i pend a lots of time sitting in my couch playing games watching movies and yeah it will be so funny to hear that.

The idea of a talking toilet has me cracking up. To answer your question, if there were one piece of furniture that gives me the creeps, it would be my cabinet. I can't help but imagine it opening in the middle of the night while everyone's sound asleep. The mere thought sends shivers down my spine. LOL.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member