If they hate you, let them

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.743250
Referral Credit
The reference is customer. Some customers are also arrogant. They feel they are important and yes it's true, they are, however, you have your standard and rules and one is no credit. Even if they are your loyal customers but you have to stick to your standard no credit.

If they hate you on that refusal, never mind them because someday those arrogant customer will come back to your busines.

It's your business and as a business owner, the growth and success of the business comes first. Selling credits would affect the growth of the business.

The reference is customer. Some customers are also arrogant. They feel they are important and yes it's true, they are, however, you have your standard and rules and one is no credit. Even if they are your loyal customers but you have to stick to your standard no credit.

If they hate you on that refusal, never mind them because someday those arrogant customer will come back to your busines.
You are absolutely right here! This is one of the major fact that have crippled many businesses. This is one of the problems i faced when i have a provision shop. I give out goods on credit and it destabilize my business

You are absolutely right here! This is one of the major fact that have crippled many businesses. This is one of the problems i faced when i have a provision shop. I give out goods on credit and it destabilize my business
Sorry to hear about the fate of your business. it is not easy to refuse the customers but the more not easy to see our business go down.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member