• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

If you are given $1million dollars, what will you do with it?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Assuming you receive one million dollars now, what will you do with it? A lot of people who made money unexpectedly don't use to manage it well. Most successful gamblers use to squander their winning within short period of time? Probably, there is possibility of mismanaging the money if you don't have proper plan.

Well, I can use it in a good way I can even send it from people that are lack from money all so because I known by my safe that I not be able to used the money all. So can used or do it in that

Well, I can use it in a good way I can even send it from people that are lack from money all so because I known by my safe that I not be able to used the money all. So can used or do it in that
People like this user have not grown mentally to access that kind of money. What he needs now is just $100.

To be very sincere, I don't need a million dollar now. I have really not thought about what I can do with that. That's why I don't believe in sudden money. I prefer to grow step by step into a financial level.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member