• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

If you can't pay for it with cash, you can't pay it

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
I agree with this. It suggests that if you can't pay for something in cash upfront, you should reconsider purchasing it. It highlights the need to live within your means and not overpay on items that can put you in serious debt. Some people do not have enough cash but can splurge confidently because they use credit cards. It is not advisable to rely on credit cards or loans, especially if you wish to boost your personal finances or save.

If it is something that you absolutely need urgently and for some reasons, you don't have enough cash at the moment, but you are sure that you can have cash to pay within the next two months, it is okay to buy.

I am agreeing with you 100%. When you don't have some cash for that it means purchasing that in the hire purchase model would strain your financial life automatically. So in simple terms don't go for it at all.
I agree with this. It suggests that if you can't pay for something in cash upfront, you should reconsider purchasing it. It highlights the need to live within your means and not overpay on items that can put you in serious debt. Some people do not have enough cash but can splurge confidently because they use credit cards. It is not advisable to rely on credit cards or loans, especially if you wish to boost your personal finances or save.

If it is something that you absolutely need urgently and for some reasons, you don't have enough cash at the moment, but you are sure that you can have cash to pay within the next two months, it is okay to buy.
If it is something you really need, then it is okay to pay using your credit card. However, make sure to pay on time to avoid paying for high interest rates.
Post automatically merged:

I am agreeing with you 100%. When you don't have some cash for that it means purchasing that in the hire purchase model would strain your financial life automatically. So in simple terms don't go for it at all.
Yes, if you can delay it, do so. Wait for the right time to acquire whatever you need. Save up for it.

Majority of the times, when I come across something I can't afford, I simply move on. I don't scrape myself trying to get it, especially if it's something I can do without.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member