If you could live forever, what would you do?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.681325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Eternal life is quite an interesting concept. But what would you do if you could live forever? Do you think the advantages of not dying outweigh the potential disadvantages?

For me, it would be interesting to be able to watch and participate in history, and see what people think in the future on what happens and if it eventually turns into a legend that people may or may not believe actually happened. Though it would be pretty weird to watch those I know live and die, while I outlive them.

I am filled with a sense of wonder at the prospect of witnessing the incredible advancements in fields like health and technology in the future. There is a thrill in the idea of seeing what was once thought impossible become reality and uncovering the mysteries of our universe. However, I cannot help but feel a sense of apprehension at the thought of witnessing the heartbreaking reality of people dying each day while I continue living.

Like does vampire movies, it might actually get boring or lonely over time, but it would be nice build an empire for myself while I experience history unfold itself and probably be part of it.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member