If you don't have ketchup with what you would it your French-fries?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I think i am speaking for all of us when i say french-fries is the most amazing snack that we all love and its very sweet tasty and amazing one, but lets just have some discussion and share our experience if there is no Ketchup available in the area with what you eat your french-fries?

It may seem strange to many, but when I even have ketchup, I don't always use it, I use mayonnaise more often and for me it's really tastier, although they think I'm strange
I have seen some peoples eat french-fries with mayo, and i have tried it once but not that much fan of it, i like my mayo on burger.

It may seem strange to many, but when I even have ketchup, I don't always use it, I use mayonnaise more often and for me it's really tastier, although they think I'm strange
Same here it mayonnaise for me mot ketchup with fries. I don't think I will enjoy it.

I don't like ketchup in my fries. I prefer dipping them in ice cream.
View attachment 220
Fires with ice cream? this is the first time hearing this, i never seen any one who eat fries with ice cream, personally i like my fries hot and steamy with katchup.

Fires with ice cream? this is the first time hearing this, i never seen any one who eat fries with ice cream, personally i like my fries hot and steamy with katchup.
You should try it @Kirubel . especially vanilla-flavored ice cream; the amazing flavor of the two blends well for me 😅

You should try it @Kirubel . especially vanilla-flavored ice cream; the amazing flavor of the two blends well for me 😅
Okay, i will try it, hope i like it because i want to have something to eat fries with when i don't have ketchup, and i want to be fancy and different in front of my friends and my families, lol

Soda or other sugary drink. French fries are dry, greasy, and starchy, so they go best with water and sugar.

And I mean that I would eat the fries, then take a sip of my drink, then eat the fries again. I don't dip fries in soda, that's disgusting.

Soda or other sugary drink. French fries are dry, greasy, and starchy, so they go best with water and sugar.

And I mean that I would eat the fries, then take a sip of my drink, then eat the fries again. I don't dip fries in soda, that's disgusting.
Wow, for first i thought you were talking about dipping the fires in the soda, lol, taking a sip will be good.

maybe sour cream but I like with ketchup a lot more maybe it tastes good plain but I never tried eating them without a souce
Most of the times many peoples use ketchup, and also in many restaurants they serve fries with ketchup, i like ketchup and some grind paper with garlic and some red onion and some salt.

Okay, i will try it, hope i like it because i want to have something to eat fries with when i don't have ketchup, and i want to be fancy and different in front of my friends and my families, lol
Hehe, I really hope you'll like it because it's a really good combination for me.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member