Ladyhawk

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.605000
Referral Credit
If I could ask the Lord for anything, it would be to give me strength every day and for my loved ones to always be in good condition.

Share what's yours.

If i had a wish, i think what i would wish for is to have a successful feature. There are times where i wonder what my future would be like, if i would be able to succeed in all that i have set out to do.

If i had a wish, i think what i would wish for is to have a successful feature. There are times where i wonder what my future would be like, if i would be able to succeed in all that i have set out to do.
Just keep going with whatever your heart desires; we just hope someday it will be fulfilled.

My wish now is to be a philanthropist. I want to have the resources to help others in need I would happy if I can achieve this
Wow, amazing! It's nice to hear that there's someone who's willing to help others, especially those in need. May your wish come true, my prayer too.

Wow, amazing! It's nice to hear that there's someone who's willing to help others, especially those in need. May your wish come true, my prayer too.
Thanks mate, yeah I just want to help others I would love to do this all my life if I can help it.

My wish is to become multimillionaire with my and my family members good health. So better I will be able to support needy people. I have so many dreams to support people as to provide them food, shelter and other basic requirement.

If I could ask the Lord for anything, it would be to give me strength every day and for my loved ones to always be in good condition.

Share what's yours.
I would pray God to keep me healthy until my death and also my sons. I want to be active throughout my life and don't want my sons to be in trouble because of me.

Share what's yours.
If i had a wish i would wish that GOD makes my family live for ever, i really like them and want them around forever.

If i had a wish i would wish that GOD makes my family live for ever, i really like them and want them around forever.
This wish is something impractical. No one is eternal in this world.

This wish is something impractical. No one is eternal in this world.
You are right no one is eternal, but its a wish, when i say live forever i am not saying live without death, its somthing we say that to wish our parents to live long healthy life.

You are right no one is eternal, but its a wish, when i say live forever i am not saying live without death, its somthing we say that to wish our parents to live long healthy life.
Yes, when parents live a long life we say they have lived life to the fullest.

Yes, when parents live a long life we say they have lived life to the fullest.
You are right, and i think every one of us really want to be there for our parents, they have struggled and paid so much to raise us and they really want us to get in a good positions, i really want to do something of my parents, i want them to be safe and healthy.

Just keep going with whatever your heart desires; we just hope someday it will be fulfilled.
Thanks so much for this. Yes i also believe so, as long as i work hard enough and i am consistent i would surely be able to achieve what i want.

You are right, and i think every one of us really want to be there for our parents, they have struggled and paid so much to raise us and they really want us to get in a good positions, i really want to do something of my parents, i want them to be safe and healthy.
Doing something for our parents we have to be financially independent. In Indian families once a woman marries she has to look after her husband and in-laws first. I am happy that nowadays most women are employed and are able to look after their parents.

Doing something for our parents we have to be financially independent. In Indian families once a woman marries she has to look after her husband and in-laws first. I am happy that nowadays most women are employed and are able to look after their parents.
To be hones looking after your husband and also being there for your husband is a good thing to do, and if he is a good person then you can talk with your partner and can help both your and his parents, in my country is also like you, if a women marries her family will never expect anythin from her because she will have a family.

To be hones looking after your husband and also being there for your husband is a good thing to do, and if he is a good person then you can talk with your partner and can help both your and his parents, in my country is also like you, if a women marries her family will never expect anythin from her because she will have a family.
That's the same in India but now with women working they can't be forced to neglect their parents by the in-laws.

13,106Threads
98,518Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member