If you had a wish, what would it be?

I would wish for financial stability for all and for things to get better for all as well as world peace. The world at the moment is a terrible place with so much going on that is affecting everyone and it is awful to see.

If I could see world peace and everyone be better off financially I would be happy.

That's the same in India but now with women working they can't be forced to neglect their parents by the in-laws.
That is a right thing to do, women's should have full right like their husband, and yeah they should help their parents if they want to help their parents then they should have full rights, and its not a bad thing to help her parents.

I just wish to be able to buy as many books as I want I would also want to live comfortably and not worry about money that would be nice
All of us want sufficient money that could make us happy but that comfort depends on our luck.
Post automatically merged:

That is a right thing to do, women's should have full right like their husband, and yeah they should help their parents if they want to help their parents then they should have full rights, and its not a bad thing to help her parents.
It isn't a bad a thing to help one's parents but in India the wife is still thought to be her husband's property.

To be richer than Elon Musk and use the money to help poor people around me. There is poverty in my immediate environment. I will like to be a philanthropist. There are thousands of mouth to feed, thousands of children that need quality education and many more people that need justice.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member