If you had access to unlimited money what would you do?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.732925
Referral Credit
Let's just picture a situation where you have access to unlimited money, what would you do? How would you be spending your life right now, do you think you will still be working on would you spend the rest of your life enjoying yourself?

If I had more than enough like more than 1 million dollars I would set up my exit strategy plan which is to build my Hospital which is going to be centred on general medical services but it will build on to other nations where you will get to offer palliative and curative care and mitigation in various disasters and illnesses that face the humans on earth. That is why I am in human medicine right now. This will make me age a happy man who has run a good race. I will be complete and fulfilled if I achieved this while I am alive. That is the legacy I would love to leave.

I will start my own businesses, help my family and relatives, donate to different charitable institutions, build animal shelters nationwide, travel to places I have never been to before, invest, buy a vacation house near the beach or the mountain, etc.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member