If you had the attention of the whole world for 10 seconds

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.495425
Referral Credit
I want you to just picture a situation where you find yourself in a place where the whole world would listen to anything you have to say, and you could talk literally about anything, but you only have 10 seconds. What would you say?

I want in1o seconds people to pray. Praying is the only instrument to obtain peace and prosperity. Many do not pray . They are like ignoranus. There are people who do not have God in their lives so we cannot force them to divert their thinking and belief.

I don't think that I would say anything, because even if I said important things and everyone heard about it, it doesn't mean that something will change right away. Everyone understands the consequences of their actions and everything that is happening in the world, but everyone has their own point of view and I don't think that anything would change

Life is short. Show love and compassion.

It pains me to see people resorting to violence and taking the lives of others. What purpose does it serve? Rather, we should use our time to build meaningful relationships with one another and spread positivity in the world.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member