I'm scammed again, Sigh

I felt sorry for myself for experiencing another scam online again. I forgave myself and promised not to be tempted with the tactics of the fake sellers. I watched a video on Facebook and one seller named Michael Kors Shoes advertised well their Buy 1 Take 1 on Michael K shoes that it attracted me to order. The cost was $50 and it's cheap because they're on Bodega Sales. My order arrived yesterday after one week of waiting. I was so shocked when I opened the 2 boxes, both contained not shoes but plastic glasses covered with thick paper to avoid suspicion. I called the rider to return my money to punish the seller and promised to give him $12 which he agreed. The rider came back, returned my money and shipped back the fake items this day. I must not decide impulsively next time.
You have been lucky. If it were in a Latin American country, you'd mostly have never seen your money again :cry:

You have been lucky. If it were in a Latin American country, you'd mostly have never seen your money again :cry:
Really? Why is that so? That is why I love being a Filipino. We are God-fearing with close family ties and even accepting the culture of having an extended family. Netizens here also participate in case there is trouble or harassment.

Because here the rider doesn't stop, nor even for breathing. Just a second to leave the packet in your hands and then runs as fast as he can, having tons of other orders to deliver. You won't see the rider again after seconds. A rider in my country won't never wait you open the package to go.

13,073Threads
98,377Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member