• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Impact of having a terror business owner

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
What do you gonna do if your boss in business is a terror boss? I'm so sure that there will be asynchronous answers here. The potential impact would be workers losing interest to continue working in a terrorized business. People will fly because of fear. The workers cannot concentrate on their works. They won't have good output.

The business will never grow having a business owner like that terror. Perhaps he shouts harshly at workers or kick anything that could satisfy the terror boss 'anger. It's craziness to continue working on a helly environment.

The workers would always be demotivated whenever the boss is around they would not be free to express themselves even with the customers coming in. this might affect how customers view the business.

I have seen that some people look strict and no nonsense kinds, but they are very good with business.. They set the rules clearly and in firm ways. And they are the role model when it comes to abiding them. They mean good and are looked as an inspiration by their team. Such bosses are good and a lot can be learnt from them.
But if the strictness is being mean all the time, it would turn the work environment very toxic. People will not enjoy working there and would like to leave. They will not give their best while working there because of a mean boss.

What do you gonna do if your boss in business is a terror boss? I'm so sure that there will be asynchronous answers here. The potential impact would be workers losing interest to continue working in a terrorized business. People will fly because of fear. The workers cannot concentrate on their works. They won't have good output.

The business will never grow having a business owner like that terror. Perhaps he shouts harshly at workers or kick anything that could satisfy the terror boss 'anger. It's craziness to continue working on a helly environment.
This is one of the reason i don't like to work for people. I hate toxic people who takes humans for granted. My former boss is like that, i dumped him andchis company. I don't tolerate silly.

This is one of the reason i don't like to work for people. I hate toxic people who takes humans for granted. My former boss is like that, i dumped him andchis company. I don't tolerate silly.
Terror boss makes workers less motivated. They're are forced to work because of their daily needs, but those weak never stay. They will resign and exposing the bad reputation of the terror boss. Time comes that terror boss will be removed from his post unless the owner but he could be sued by employees through concerted plans and actions.

I can't work in any Helly environment or company no matter the amount of money paid I wouldn't enjoy the job. I love to protect my mental health
Me too, I will never work for a company wth a devil boss. It will harm our mental and physical heath. I had that one during my first year at work, but she was removed by the tenured workers through petition paper.

Me too, I will never work for a company wth a devil boss. It will harm our mental and physical heath. I had that one during my first year at work, but she was removed by the tenured workers through petition paper.
Yes mate our mental health is of essence We have to protect it against bad and toxic employers

Yes mate our mental health is of essence We have to protect it against bad and toxic employers
That is right, it is also not easy to recover from a scare especially if severe. Our mental health is important for it is the source of everything in our bodies.

That is right, it is also not easy to recover from a scare especially if severe. Our mental health is important for it is the source of everything in our bodies.
That's right anything that messes with your mental health can destroy you. So the best bet is to quit toxic people and environment

That's right anything that messes with your mental health can destroy you. So the best bet is to quit toxic people and environment
It is not only our mental health that is affected but also our emotions. Many suffered heat failures because of their experiences of terrorism in an office or business.

If I were to work in a business establishment with a terror boss, I would not have second thoughts about resigning, and if I had known it from the start, I would not bother applying for it. Having a terror boss is not good for us, especially for our health.

It is not only our mental health that is affected but also our emotions. Many suffered heat failures because of their experiences of terrorism in an office or business.
That's right it is of utmost importance to avoid toxic workplace with toxic boss or people to avoid chronic sickness too

That's right it is of utmost importance to avoid toxic workplace with toxic boss or people to avoid chronic sickness too
There's nothing better having our own business. We're the boss of our own. There's no dictator and terror boss.

There's nothing better having our own business. We're the boss of our own. There's no dictator and terror boss.
Yeah right this is why self employment is the best . You take everything into your hands and make the best of it

Yeah right this is why self employment is the best . You take everything into your hands and make the best of it
I agree on that, however, I can't leave my job because I have a good and stable job. But there are times I want to give up. I have to observe the flow of my milk tea business.

12,056Threads
92,978Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member