Announcement - Important Update from the Discussion Bucks Team | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Important Update from the Discussion Bucks Team

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. As the founder and principal manager of DiscussionBucks.com, I've always strived to ensure our platform is a vibrant, engaging, and rewarding space for all our members. Today, I want to share some personal updates and how they will temporarily impact our beloved forum.

Transition to a New Role: Recently, I embarked on a new professional journey, taking on a full-time management position that involves leading significant artificial intelligence projects. This role requires overseeing a large team of 200 to 600 collaborators, a challenging and exciting opportunity that demands a considerable amount of my time and focus.

Impact on Discussion Bucks: While I am passionate about my new role, it has led to a notable shift in my daily schedule, significantly reducing the time I can dedicate to Discussion Bucks. Consequently, you may experience some delays in the following areas:
  • Payment Processing: There might be a slight delay in the distribution of rewards and payments.
  • Feature Updates: The rollout of new features and updates may take longer than usual.
  • General Administration: Responses to queries, forum moderation, and other administrative tasks may not be as prompt as before.
Commitment to Our Community: I want to assure you that these changes are temporary. I am in the process of streamlining my work/life balance and expect to adapt to my new responsibilities in the coming weeks. In the meantime, our dedicated team will continue to support the forum, but I ask for your patience and understanding during this transition period.

Your Support and Understanding: Discussion Bucks is not just a forum; it's a community built on mutual respect and collaboration. I am deeply grateful for your continued support and understanding as we navigate these changes. Your patience and loyalty mean the world to me and the team.

Looking Ahead: Rest assured, we are committed to making Discussion Bucks a continually rewarding experience for all our members. I am optimistic that once I adjust to my new professional role, I'll be able to bring even more exciting features and opportunities to our platform.

Stay Connected: Please feel free to share any concerns or suggestions. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve. You can reach out to us through the usual channels, and we'll do our best to respond promptly.

Thank you for being an integral part of the Discussion Bucks family. Here's to growing and thriving together, even through challenging times!

Warm regards,

Devin

I hope this message finds you all well. As the founder and principal manager of DiscussionBucks.com, I've always strived to ensure our platform is a vibrant, engaging, and rewarding space for all our members. Today, I want to share some personal updates and how they will temporarily impact our beloved forum.

Transition to a New Role: Recently, I embarked on a new professional journey, taking on a full-time management position that involves leading significant artificial intelligence projects. This role requires overseeing a large team of 200 to 600 collaborators, a challenging and exciting opportunity that demands a considerable amount of my time and focus.

Impact on Discussion Bucks: While I am passionate about my new role, it has led to a notable shift in my daily schedule, significantly reducing the time I can dedicate to Discussion Bucks. Consequently, you may experience some delays in the following areas:
  • Payment Processing: There might be a slight delay in the distribution of rewards and payments.
  • Feature Updates: The rollout of new features and updates may take longer than usual.
  • General Administration: Responses to queries, forum moderation, and other administrative tasks may not be as prompt as before.
Commitment to Our Community: I want to assure you that these changes are temporary. I am in the process of streamlining my work/life balance and expect to adapt to my new responsibilities in the coming weeks. In the meantime, our dedicated team will continue to support the forum, but I ask for your patience and understanding during this transition period.

Your Support and Understanding: Discussion Bucks is not just a forum; it's a community built on mutual respect and collaboration. I am deeply grateful for your continued support and understanding as we navigate these changes. Your patience and loyalty mean the world to me and the team.

Looking Ahead: Rest assured, we are committed to making Discussion Bucks a continually rewarding experience for all our members. I am optimistic that once I adjust to my new professional role, I'll be able to bring even more exciting features and opportunities to our platform.

Stay Connected: Please feel free to share any concerns or suggestions. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve. You can reach out to us through the usual channels, and we'll do our best to respond promptly.

Thank you for being an integral part of the Discussion Bucks family. Here's to growing and thriving together, even through challenging times!

Warm regards,

Devin
I wish you the the best in your new endeavour, and wishing too that your new found work will enhance this community more with your insights related to AI. More power.

• Love
Reactions: Devin
Wishing you all the best for your new endeavour and journey. We will try all our best to keep the community going and get better and stronger. Thank you for tge updates

• Love
Looks like it is going the RIF way Anyway your life is important Best Wishes
I want to assure everyone that Discussion Bucks is here to stay. Unlike other platforms, it won't follow the RIF approach. My commitment to this project is unwavering, fueled by significant investments of time, effort, and finances. Think of Discussion Bucks as my brainchild; it has not only been a success but also promises a luminous future.

You might notice my online presence throughout the day. While I might not be highly active in posting, rest assured, I'm diligently overseeing operations in the background. Striking a balance between work and personal life is my current goal.

A bit of background: I joined this artificial intelligence training company in a managerial capacity. At the time of my induction, the project was lagging, and I was the sole manager on board. To get things back on track, I've been clocking in 50-60 hours weekly, tackling numerous challenges head-on.

However, there's good news on the horizon. We're bringing on board two additional managers, which will significantly lighten my load from 100% to 33%. While it may take a few weeks to transition fully, as mentioned in my announcement thread, I'll continue to perform essential administrative tasks, including processing payments. There might be slight delays in payment processing times, but rest easy; we won't be adopting a once-a-month approach like RIF.

I urge you not to let the shortcomings of other paid-to-post forums color your view of Discussion Bucks. Negative sentiments can dampen the morale of our community and deter potential new members. My vision for Discussion Bucks is grand – to transform it into the world's premier online paid-to-post forum. I ask for your patience and positivity as we work towards realizing these ambitious plans.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

One thing I am so deliberate about this New Year is to be an action-oriented person and be deliberate about everything that connects with me. I am not going to be hopeful of anything at the expense of my interests. Mediocrity and unprofessionalism are going in the TRASH CAN.

I do not care who you are and what you have done, once you exhibit such traits then you are not worth my time. Guys Forum owners are not gods. You better make that sink in your head. we make contributions on the sites hence they are obligated to us as well. They must attract quality individuals that will make the sites earn more money through advertising and truth be told they are not doing enough. I have the statistics and most sites barely have good traction. I doubt if we have even 100 active members on Dbucks and most forum sites. That problem is entirely on the site owners because they control the sites. I CAN SAFELY SAY FORUM BUSINESS IS DEAD AND WE SHOULD JUST KICK IT OUT.

• Dislike
Ouch. It saddens me that we have come to this. But at least he guarantees to process the payments right? We also have to work extra hard to look for more greener pastures.

I wish everyone all the very best.

Warm regards,

Devin
Thank you for being transparent with us. very much appreciated. We'll be rooting for you @Devin (y).

• Like Button
Thank you to everyone who has stayed positive during this time. Your support means a lot, especially as I’ve strived for unwavering transparency with Discussion Bucks. I've always been open with you and will continue to do so. In fact, if anyone can point out a single instance where I haven’t been transparent, I’ll add $100 in D Bucks to your account right away. The challenge stands because I’m confident in my honesty—none of the critics, those who assume the worst, can honestly claim otherwise.

To those spreading negativity and predicting the downfall of Discussion Bucks, I want to share something. I have always upheld my commitments in all my online ventures, Discussion Bucks included. Many of you voicing doubts were among the first to join this platform. It's disheartening to see such negativity from you. I understand past experiences might have influenced your outlook, and I truly wish I could understand and alleviate your concerns. However, your anger and negative assumptions are misplaced. My recent job change, which offers more financial stability, actually enables me to invest more into Discussion Bucks, not less.

I only asked for a brief period to adjust to my new role. Two weeks is hardly an eternity, yet some seem to misinterpret this as a permanent departure. This misreading of my announcement and the unfounded fears about the future of Discussion Bucks are baffling. Let me reassure you, my commitment to this community remains steadfast. Negative comments won’t deter me; they only strengthen my resolve to improve and grow Discussion Bucks. To those who have shown trust and loyalty, thank you. Your support is invaluable. As for those who doubted despite claiming allegiance, it’s disappointing. Our community will grow and thrive with or without you. I’d rather have a community rooted in support, loyalty, and positivity than one filled with skepticism and negativity.

I've always chosen honesty and transparency, and that’s the direction in which I intend to take Discussion Bucks. If you decide to leave, I respect your decision. But remember, my commitment to this platform and its future remains unwavering. If you stay, I’m grateful for your trust. If you choose to leave, I wish you the best and hope you won’t regret your decision when you see the success we will achieve together.

• Like Button
Reactions: Augusta
I doubt if we have even 100 active members on Dbucks
Within the last 7 days, we have had a total of 73 active members online. Not quite 100, but a lot better than most other forums.

1704527928017.png

boom GIF

One thing I am so deliberate about this New Year is to be an action-oriented person and be deliberate about everything that connects with me. I am not going to be hopeful of anything at the expense of my interests. Mediocrity and unprofessionalism are going in the TRASH CAN.

I do not care who you are and what you have done, once you exhibit such traits then you are not worth my time. Guys Forum owners are not gods. You better make that sink in your head. we make contributions on the sites hence they are obligated to us as well. They must attract quality individuals that will make the sites earn more money through advertising and truth be told they are not doing enough. I have the statistics and most sites barely have good traction. I doubt if we have even 100 active members on Dbucks and most forum sites. That problem is entirely on the site owners because they control the sites. I CAN SAFELY SAY FORUM BUSINESS IS DEAD AND WE SHOULD JUST KICK IT OUT.
You just made this same post on RIF. I have mad respect for you but this is so uncalled for. I just got my payment now from D Bucks and yes, it took time but man has got to face his life too. Why don't you just wait and see if this would stretch the forum beyond it's limits. Man has been very honest with us. Told us the things he is doing and the adjustments he is making. Why don't you give this a month to see if it would be too inconveniencing. Devin has promised it won't. You should give him benefit of doubt and see.

Does anyone know where Jordan is or what is going on with him? He is not open like that. @Devin, if everyone leaves this forum, I won't. I know what it means to have an offline life. Just don't let it stretch the forum too much. I trust you to strike a balance.

Thank you for the information and I'm happy for your new projects and it sounds pretty cool I strongly believe in this forum fature Devin trying to make it better and he's even hiring nes people to help so that's good

• Like Button
You just made this same post on RIF. I have mad respect for you but this is so uncalled for. I just got my payment now from D Bucks and yes, it took time but man has got to face his life too. Why don't you just wait and see if this would stretch the forum beyond it's limits. Man has been very honest with us. Told us the things he is doing and the adjustments he is making. Why don't you give this a month to see if it would be too inconveniencing. Devin has promised it won't. You should give him benefit of doubt and see.

Does anyone know where Jordan is or what is going on with him? He is not open like that. @Devin, if everyone leaves this forum, I won't. I know what it means to have an offline life. Just don't let it stretch the forum too much. I trust you to strike a balance.
In my town, they will say oil dey your head.
Good words mate!

Dear Mr. @Devin from what I have for a temporary period, each user will be paid less for each post published. But you have to forgive me, I didn't understand how much the payment reductions are for each post or thread published.
Please keep in mind that I am Italian, so it is difficult for me to understand the English language well.
Best regards.
Alessandro

Good luck with your projects! Can we know what is your regular employment if it is not to personal?
I'm working for a company called RemoTasks. I was once a freelancer but they offered me full time employment as a manager. :)

Boss @Devin and all the other members who thought my words came out too strong I must apologise particularly to @King Belieal my new friend. However, you must understand a working environment does have various opinions and the opinion is not a fact. I have aired my concerns and views and in no way am I harming anyone but just expressing myself.

In most cases, people who you think come out too strong are the ones who are loyal and they would stay. There was a time I wanted to release my funds sourced elsewhere to pay those who had low volume pending payment on RIF($5 to equal $100) just to show solidarity but after close contemplation, I declined because I knew it was not going to change anything looking at the people in the forum.

I may not post a zillion threads and comments because that is not my thing anymore, last time I did that was on BMF and I earned upto $500 there. So I do not rely entirely on the reward system in forums as a way of making money. This is 2024 and we need to be more professional and value our members and help them grow. I AM NOT A VILLAIN HERE.

• Love
Reactions: Mike30
@Devin, my warmest congratulations to your offer from a big company. That's a great privilege and only few are lucky to be offered with a big managerial position like that. That's a big money, so grab it. While you're at work, your members here remain loyal and continue doing our supports to make DBucks great. 👍👍👍

I'm working for a company called RemoTasks. I was once a freelancer but they offered me full time employment as a manager. :)
I am very happy for you and my wish that you could become a millionaire. But please help me, I asked you a question in the previous message, and as I repeat, here in Italy unfortunately, we are not allowed to speak a second language other than just ours, called "Italino"
THANK YOU AGAIN! (y) (y)

I am very happy for you and my wish that you could become a millionaire. But please help me, I asked you a question in the previous message, and as I repeat, here in Italy unfortunately, we are not allowed to speak a second language other than just ours, called "Italino"
THANK YOU AGAIN! (y) (y)
There have been no changes to how D Bucks are earned. All information has remained the same, and you can find all the details in the forum rules and guidelines section of the forum. The thread should be called Discussion Bucks Currency Overview. Let me know if you need further assistance.