• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Announcement Important Update: Ongoing Challenges and Future Plans for Discussion Bucks

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵30.222525
Referral Credit
Hello Discussion Bucks Community,

I wanted to provide an update related to our previous announcement regarding changes to daily earnings. For those who haven't seen it yet, you can read the original announcement here: Important Announcement: Changes to Daily Earnings.

Current Situation​

I’ve seen discussions on other forums suggesting that the lowered earnings rate was only meant to be temporary. However, we haven't been able to restore the default earnings of 25% after the first 7 posts and 3 threads because Adsense still has restrictions on our account.

While Adsense ads might seem to be functioning normally, this is just part of Google's verification process to check our traffic on Discussion Bucks. We're currently earning around $0.02 per day at best. We're hopeful that Google will lift these restrictions soon.

Secondary Ad Network and Forum Filler​

Regarding the secondary ad network we attempted to implement, I've spent several days trying to get it up and running. Unfortunately, the platform is not compatible with our software, and despite trying various workarounds, none have been successful. As it stands, Adsense is our only ad provider, and we must wait and hope for the best.

Additionally, Forum Filler hasn't brought in the expected number of orders, meaning Discussion Bucks currently has no incoming revenue. This situation leaves me personally covering future expenses, member payouts, and any new features we plan to implement. The current economic climate has also affected my work hours, reducing them to less than 20 hours per week, sometimes as low as 13 hours. Financially, things are challenging, and I’m exploring additional revenue opportunities and other job prospects, though these have been limited.

Commitment to Discussion Bucks​

Despite these difficulties, I'm committed to fighting for Discussion Bucks. I initially listed the site for sale in an online auction but decided I couldn’t give up. After several days of negotiating with the auction company, I successfully obtained a refund for the listing fee.

As of now, the Discussion Bucks bank account has less than $1.00. Therefore, any transactions tomorrow will be funded personally by me. I don't usually ask for help, but at this time, I have two requests:
  1. Donations: If anyone is interested in donating their D Bucks back into Discussion Bucks, please send them directly to me. Here are the rewards for your donations:
    • $0.50 to $0.99: Exclusive donor badge
    • $1.00 to $1.49: One month of Bronze Membership
    • $1.50 to $3.00: One month of Bronze Membership
    • $3.01 to $5.00: 10 free items from D Bucks Exclusive Personalization Shop
    • $5.01 to $10.00: One month of Gold Membership
    • $10.01 to $20.00: Two months of Gold Membership
    • $20.01+: Surprise Bonus
    • These rewards are stackable. For example, if you donate $20.01 or more, you will receive every incentive from the lowest to the highest contribution level.
  2. Feedback: If I were to acquire a variety of virtual items such as ChatGPT prompts, T-shirt designs, video and photo templates, etc., would you be willing to spend your D Bucks on these to support the website?
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Your contributions and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Devin

Could the reason of the restriction be the low quality of content?

How many page views are you getting daily? You should try other ad networks which pay on CPM basis like A-ads and Zerads , you will make at least $0.5 daily , though these ad network pay crypto.

It is also normal to go for some months without pay at times, looking at Discussionbucks it has paid members for several months straight it would not be a very big deal to not pay as the company is trying to harmonize revenue and resources department.

Members can do some peer-to-peer transactions in the marketplace as long as they list an attractive offer then I am sure that others will be able to buy the Dbucks and offer them some PayPal or crypto.

We can also use the Dbucks on peer-to-peer for some SEO tasks to help us grow our individual; projects such as growing a youtube channel etc.

How many page views are you getting daily? You should try other ad networks which pay on CPM basis like A-ads and Zerads , you will make at least $0.5 daily , though these ad network pay crypto.
According to A-Ads the current rate for CPM is $0.04. Discussion Bucks has only received 29,000 page views over the last 30 days. Therefore, it's going to be about the same as what Google Adsense is paying. I could try using both, but until we can get our page views up somehow, there's really no ad network that is really going to make a difference. :(

Thank you to @Starmix and @freelancermaria for donating (purchasing a bronze membership). An exclusive donation badge called "Guardian Angel" has been added to your accounts.
No worries. We are all committed to providing full support for the website. :)

Selling digital items for additional revenue sounds good. I might buy tutorials, courses, ebooks, AI prompts, marketing templates, etc. as long as they are useful to me and they are under my budget.

Why don't you set pop up ads for registered users who want earn money? Set check point and who marks earning he/she we get few pop up ads. PopAds.net pay after 5$ and you can set how many ads will show per users. Use this trick at leat while Adsense is not back.

Thank you for the update @Devin. I will donate some DBucks. I just pray for the site to sustain. And I am not going to request for payout till this issue is resolved. I will continue with my participation the way I have been doing so far. And I have always tried to contribute with meaningful conversation. I will continue doing that. The site has been wonderful so far. And we all hope that it gets over the phase soon and is back being strong.

Why don't you set pop up ads for registered users who want earn money? Set check point and who marks earning he/she we get few pop up ads. PopAds.net pay after 5$ and you can set how many ads will show per users. Use this trick at leat while Adsense is not back.
I had tried this before and it was chaotic and made it difficult to use the website. I’ll check into it again and see what settings I can add. These types of ads and that platform specifically do pay well.

Would you consider renting ad space in the header or footer to anyone interested for a lower price like $1 /week so that they test the revenues they can make using various crypto/cpm ad networks?

I had tried this before and it was chaotic and made it difficult to use the website. I’ll check into it again and see what settings I can add. These types of ads and that platform specifically do pay well.
you could also look into Infolinks

It pays per CPM, so it might be good to run with Google adsense.

There are over 3000 available in total, but there are productivity, human resources, startup, business, marketing, sales, and customer service.

View attachment 1177
@Devin
In marketing, I will be needing the seo on page prompt template.
Post automatically merged:

@Devin ??

Last edited:
11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member