In you opinion, what is the worst human invention ever maid?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the world there area lots of amazing inventions and creations every single dats, and creativity of humans are increasing every time, we have invented from horse cart to a self driving car, from a boat to a plain that flays on the sky, a smart phone to a smart home system and many many things have been invented, but always there is mothing bad in the world and some bad and worst inventions, so in your opinion, which invention is the worst?

In the world there area lots of amazing inventions and creations every single dats, and creativity of humans are increasing every time, we have invented from horse cart to a self driving car, from a boat to a plain that flays on the sky, a smart phone to a smart home system and many many things have been invented, but always there is mothing bad in the world and some bad and worst inventions, so in your opinion, which invention is the worst?
Inventions are never bad. It's how we use it that makes it bad. Of course I hate AI as those using it are using it to cheat people especially the online shopping website.

Inventions are never bad. It's how we use it that makes it bad. Of course I hate AI as those using it are using it to cheat people especially the online shopping website.
True, it's how you make use of these invention that makes them bad or good.

You are so right, i agree with you, every inventions are good and meant to be for good things only but we use it or bad things and to harm other peoples with it.

I think it should be hard drugs it is the doom for a lot of people. it does nothing but to ruin lives of those using it.
True, drugs are the worst invention that have big side effect on our health, it is a big issue in most countries, and the bad thing is that it is very addictive and it is very hard to withdraw from it.

True, drugs are the worst invention that have big side effect on our health, it is a big issue in most countries, and the bad thing is that it is very addictive and it is very hard to withdraw from it.
Yes it is one thing that no one should try to start taking. it is never easy to withdraw from.

Yes it is one thing that no one should try to start taking. it is never easy to withdraw from.
you re right, tie better thing to do is to never try any drug in the first place, i had a friend who tried to smoke and every i ask him to stop smoking and his answer was " i can stop when i am ready" and it took him a long time to stop.

you re right, tie better thing to do is to never try any drug in the first place, i had a friend who tried to smoke and every i ask him to stop smoking and his answer was " i can stop when i am ready" and it took him a long time to stop.
That's right it's never easy to stop when you want to. Because by this time you are already addicted to it.

That's right it's never easy to stop when you want to. Because by this time you are already addicted to it.
Yeah, by the time you realize you are addicted it will be far long deep in to it, and it will be very hard to stop addiction quickly, i think it have some health issue to stop any addiction instantly. it is recommended to stop step by step.

Nuclear weapons, guns, drugs, and the like. Personally, I do not like them. I said nuclear weapons because I just watched a movie about it. LOL
Drugs are the worst invention ever, and nuclear power was created primarily for energy purposes. However, humans have also used nuclear power for other purposes, such as destroying others. However, there are times when I believe that guns were a good invention because so many people behave badly and the government needs guns to keep those bad people under control.

Nuclear weapons, guns, drugs, and the like. Personally, I do not like them. I said nuclear weapons because I just watched a movie about it. LOL
I agree with you, almost all dangerous weapons invented don't make sense to me. I wished they were not made at all.

From a neutral standpoint, I may state that some people believe that certain innovations, such as nuclear weapons, are dangerous because of their destructive potential and environmental impact. However, judgments on the "worst" invention may differ depending on ethical, environmental, or societal considerations.
Most inventions are not meant to be for bad things, most of them including nuclear are developed for useful things but we use them for bad things.

I agree with you, almost all dangerous weapons invented don't make sense to me. I wished they were not made at all.
We have to make weapons to protect our country as some countries are always eyeing their neighboring countries to attack them and occupy them. Durgs for addiction are illegally manufactured. These are definitely bad.

Most inventions are not meant to be for bad things, most of them including nuclear are developed for useful things but we use them for bad things.
That's how some humans minds work. They just want to turn every the best of things bad. Yes a lot of dangerous things were created for good

That's how some humans minds work. They just want to turn every the best of things bad. Yes a lot of dangerous things were created for good
That is what we are seeing right now, the nuclear power, the biohazard chemicals, the electricity, the water, every things are meant to be for good things but we took the advantage and use them for bad things.

When it comes to this topic, I think it is rather complicated. Some would argue that these things are not really bad, rather it is how we make use of them that actually matters, but then again why even make them in the first place where there is a possibility to use them for bad. But looking at it from another angle, there would be no need for them if we humans are at peace with ourselves.

That is what we are seeing right now, the nuclear power, the biohazard chemicals, the electricity, the water, every things are meant to be for good things but we took the advantage and use them for bad things.
This is the evil mind of some people playing out. This is why we just have to always preach good over evil so that it can help deter people from doing and thinking evil.

This is the evil mind of some people playing out. This is why we just have to always preach good over evil so that it can help deter people from doing and thinking evil.
You are right, all things happen on our mind, and since we are humans both bad and good thoughts are possible to think and if we don't use the good and positive thinking only then the outcome will be evil.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member