In your opinion, which age is too early for getting married?

I think every woman should establish her career first and think of marriage.
I totally second that thought. Every women has the right to decide their education and career. Being financially independent is a wise decision. But it should not be forced. My school topper always wanted to be a housewife. She is very happy to do so after completing her Masters in Science. It should be individual choice and not forced. But I do feel thar women need to finish their education. It always comes handy if things go wrong.

I totally second that thought. Every women has the right to decide their education and career. Being financially independent is a wise decision. But it should not be forced. My school topper always wanted to be a housewife. She is very happy to do so after completing her Masters in Science. It should be individual choice and not forced. But I do feel thar women need to finish their education. It always comes handy if things go wrong.
Managing a home is essential but financial independence and building a career helps you to know the world out of the home and manage it confidently. A degree gives us knowledge but to know about the ways of a World we have to step out of home.

Managing a home is essential but financial independence and building a career helps you to know the world out of the home and manage it confidently. A degree gives us knowledge but to know about the ways of a World we have to step out of home.
That's true in a way. I am just saying it out of my experience. Home makers need not be confined to home. As I told you about my friend. She drives and manages so many things outside home. She is busy with budget, financial things etc other than her house and children. She has joined few clubs as volunteer agd has to step out of home few times a week. She is busy and enjoys her life. But she was very clear that unless there is a financial crisis, she won't work for money. Though she was the brightest student in the school and college, she was very clear that she wanted to be a full time mom and home maker. It's really nice to see the way she is devoted to her family and home. She is full hearted into it. She has so much knowledge of finance, investments, trading etc. She manages that for her family. My husband would also ask her for tips.

That's true in a way. I am just saying it out of my experience. Home makers need not be confined to home. As I told you about my friend. She drives and manages so many things outside home. She is busy with budget, financial things etc other than her house and children. She has joined few clubs as volunteer agd has to step out of home few times a week. She is busy and enjoys her life. But she was very clear that unless there is a financial crisis, she won't work for money. Though she was the brightest student in the school and college, she was very clear that she wanted to be a full time mom and home maker. It's really nice to see the way she is devoted to her family and home. She is full hearted into it. She has so much knowledge of finance, investments, trading etc. She manages that for her family. My husband would also ask her for tips.
So sitting at home also she is earning by investing. That's also a kind of career. She is balancing home and a work from home situation very well. Nowadays lot of women as homemakers are doing so to give full attention to their homes. However this can be done only by people who have money to invest.

So sitting at home also she is earning by investing. That's also a kind of career. She is balancing home and a work from home situation very well. Nowadays lot of women as homemakers are doing so to give full attention to their homes. However this can be done only by people who have money to invest.
She is managing her husband's finance. Her husband is a regular employee like so many corporate employees. She plans things around his finance..saving investment , insurance etc Her husband is not much updated other than just being updated by her. She has four sets of elderly in the house. Even her parents have moved to her house. She manages everything. It's incredible. She is as busy as any working lady except that she has no earnings of her own. They are upper middle class like many of us, not the ones with financial abundance. But I feel that she adds so much value to her time

ln my own opinion 20 years of age is deemed to be a very tender age for man to marry. This is because they would not be ready by that time.
Yes early twenties might not be the best for men. They have to be grown mentally before venturing in

She is managing her husband's finance. Her husband is a regular employee like so many corporate employees. She plans things around his finance..saving investment , insurance etc Her husband is not much updated other than just being updated by her. She has four sets of elderly in the house. Even her parents have moved to her house. She manages everything. It's incredible. She is as busy as any working lady except that she has no earnings of her own. They are upper middle class like many of us, not the ones with financial abundance. But I feel that she adds so much value to her time
If they are investing in any kind of shares and she is managing those then I think she is managing finances well. Even I had to go without work many times because of my husband's frequent transfers and I had to use the same means to run the family.

I think that everything younger than 20 years old should not be done because, in my opinion, a lot of such cases are just carelessness and that is why they should get married
True, under 20 is not a good age for marriage, especially for men; its too early to start a family this early. In my opinion, above 25 is a good age for starting a family.

13,106Threads
98,518Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member