• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Announcement Indefinite Cryptocurrency Update

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Cryptocurrency Update
Dear valued members,

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the recent developments regarding our cryptocurrency cash-out options. We understand the importance of clear communication and transparency, and we deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause you.

As you may recall, we had initially planned to offer cryptocurrency cash-outs through Coinbase.com, allowing you to choose from a diverse range of 10 crypto options. These options were as follows:

1. ApeCoin
  2. Bitcoin
  3. Bitcoin Cash
  4. Dai
  5. Dogecoin
  6. Ethereum
  7. Litecoin
  8. SHIBU INU
  9. Tether
  10. USD Coin

However, I regret to inform you that we've encountered an unexpected hurdle. Coinbase.com has temporarily restricted my account from sending any cryptocurrency until November 14th, 2023, citing security concerns. Regrettably, they are unable to provide specific details about the nature of this restriction. I promptly initiated an appeal process, providing them with a comprehensive explanation of Discussion Bucks, its offerings, and why we chose to utilize their platform. This appeal has been forwarded to their review team for assessment.

I must convey that Coinbase.com has not provided an estimated timeframe for the review process, and there are no assurances that the restriction will be lifted before the aforementioned date. Faced with this situation, I have diligently explored alternative platforms. After thorough testing and evaluation, I have identified a suitable option that will allow us to continue offering cryptocurrency cash-outs, albeit with a limited selection of cryptocurrencies.

Effective immediately, the following crypto options will be available for cash-outs:

1. Bitcoin
  2. Ethereum
  3. Litecoin
  4. Bitcoin Cash
I understand that this is not in line with our original promise of 10 cryptocurrencies, but it represents the best solution under the current circumstances. Please rest assured that we remain in constant communication with Coinbase in our pursuit to resolve this issue. Additionally, we will continue to explore other avenues to expand our cryptocurrency offering and meet your expectations.

I recognize that this news is not ideal, especially with our official launch scheduled for October 2nd. However, at Discussion Bucks, our foundation is built upon transparency, integrity, and your satisfaction. We believe in starting this journey on the right foot by keeping you informed about these adjustments and the reasons behind them.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to share them by replying to this thread or reaching out to me directly. Your feedback is invaluable, and we are committed to addressing your needs to the best of our abilities.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Warm regards,

Devin

Extra Info: This does not affect the ability to pay for an account upgrade or D Bucks currency packages using cryptocurrency. If you wish to purchase these using cryptocurrency, you can still select the "Coinbase" option.

Last edited:
No problem, my CryptoTab NC Wallet lists 22 different Cryptos I can exchange with no transaction fees and no minimums in their free browser extension.

No problem, my CryptoTab NC Wallet lists 22 different Cryptos I can exchange with no transaction fees and no minimums in their free browser extension.
Thank you for that information. I will check that out and see if that could potentially work with my stipulations.

You Rock GIF by BLKBOK

Thank you for letting us know what is the recent update to that regard.I am glad you still offered some alternatives to that unexpected challenge which stills make it favourable for those who do not have paypal.

LTC and BCH is a great coin to cash out from.

Thank you for letting us know what is the recent update to that regard.I am glad you still offered some alternatives to that unexpected challenge which stills make it favourable for those who do not have paypal.

LTC and BCH is a great coin to cash out from.
I'm pretty sure there are some who deal in those coins, but I am pretty much focused on Bitcoin. However, most Wallets or Exchanges can handle that problem if you can afford the fees. Then again, the CryptoTab NC Wallet does not charge any fees and they have a lot of coins.

I'm pretty sure there are some who deal in those coins, but I am pretty much focused on Bitcoin. However, most Wallets or Exchanges can handle that problem if you can afford the fees. Then again, the CryptoTab NC Wallet does not charge any fees and they have a lot of coins.
Thanks for that recommnedation @oldbuddy,i hope to take time and understand that wallet some day.It is always nice to find a wallet that does not charge any fee and does not have some restrictions in some other countries.

Use Binance Pay for making crypto payments because there is no fee.

Use Binance Pay for making crypto payments because there is no fee.
I think the same suggestion I have to say but however for Binance the crypto deposit address may change from time to time means need to check out the address before requesting withdrawal. Therefore I may opt for the crypto upgrade for 1.99 $ once the payout is reached.

Thanks for that recommnedation @oldbuddy,i hope to take time and understand that wallet some day.It is always nice to find a wallet that does not charge any fee and does not have some restrictions in some other countries.
Just for clarification, the main reason I started using the Cryptotab NC Wallet was it started taking a very long time to withdraw my earnings from using the browser (sometimes weeks) so I was waiting until I had a balance of 3,000 Satoshi which meant I was not earning any interest on that part for a month or so between the time it took to accumulate the earnings and the time it took to withdraw. I did not complain since it was all free money anyway, but after I made the switch I had a much shorter wait to withdraw 1,000 Satoshi and when I did it only took minutes.

I know big exchanges like Coinbase are used to randomly restrict users' accounts. Binance did the same with my account. But don't worry: my local exchange is perfectly compatible with Bitcoin, Ethereum and above all, Litecoin. In the case of Bitcoin Cash, I can count on Kucoin.

10,470Threads
84,002Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back