Indian-origin woman, due to meet her family, dies on Delhi-bound flight in Melbourne

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
Manpreet was excited to visit her family after nearly four years, but she wasn't feeling well and struggled to fasten her seatbelt. Soon after, she collapsed on the flight floor and died on the spot.

According to the Herald Sun, she died from TB, an infectious condition that typically affects the lungs.

Manpreet went to Australia in March 2020 and planned to visit her family in New Delhi for the first time in four years.

I don't there is something else due to which she passed away. Tuberculosis cannot be the reason of sudden death of this girl.
She should have been treated by the in house plane nurse. There might be a foul play. I hope she underwent an autopsy.

Yes, one can know the real cause of her death after autopsy. It's sad that death is so unpredictable. When she board the plane she was well and no one could say that she will perish in the plane.

Manpreet was excited to visit her family after nearly four years, but she wasn't feeling well and struggled to fasten her seatbelt. Soon after, she collapsed on the flight floor and died on the spot.

According to the Herald Sun, she died from TB, an infectious condition that typically affects the lungs.

Manpreet went to Australia in March 2020 and planned to visit her family in New Delhi for the first time in four years.
That's really sad. I think she shouldn't have gone to Australia if she was already infected with TB.

That's really sad. I think she shouldn't have gone to Australia if she was already infected with TB.

I don't think she was suffering from TB when she went to Australia in 2019. I think it should be investigated how she died.

13,237Threads
99,198Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member