Invest now or never

The private college is very big with a student population of 30,000 which is why I never hesitate to buy 10 stocks. The other 5 stocks were bought in a government-owned university, the university where I work.
Are the private college shares you own also bought and sold on the capital market, or are they only for internal use, including university lecturers and staff? Education stocks are stable stocks, and you can increase your stock ownership to increase passive income from dividends.

Are the private college shares you own also bought and sold on the capital market, or are they only for internal use, including university lecturers and staff? Education stocks are stable stocks, and you can increase your stock ownership to increase passive income from dividends.
The board members also affiliate with other companies to increase profit that's why during stock holders meeting there are many big time managers of multi national companies.

This is very true that we need to act or take action now,implying that we we investments from the early stage.That is a good strategy and we should start from makinmg low risk investments just like what @Suba has said.looking into treasury bills,government bonds and ETFs then we are going to be on a very good investment trajectory.

Like they say, better late than never. It is better to invest now than to not invest at all. I am currently looking for more ways to invest more so i can increase my source of income.
Yeah, the best time to invest is now but on the offline world the investment plan needs a lots of money to invest on, and the offline world have some risks to invest on since its full of scammers.

If we only keep on imagining and planning without actions done, until forever those dreams will never come true to have a business of our own. Once there is something good to start, start right away. You may start an investment with a small capital, just start.

If we only keep on imagining and planning without actions done, until forever those dreams will never come true to have a business of our own. Once there is something good to start, start right away. You may start an investment with a small capital, just start.
You must be correct dude when investing don't wait for anything or say I want this amount to reach some certain degree before I invest you may use the money for something else rather invest with what you had at hand that time is now

You must be correct dude when investing don't wait for anything or say I want this amount to reach some certain degree before I invest you may use the money for something else rather invest with what you had at hand that time is now
We can do instant planning as soo as there is an investment we plan to start that never requires a big capital. it may be worrisome but let us not jump to a conclusion that we cannot make it.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member