• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Invest your talent

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.457900
Referral Credit
Don't keep the talent in you. Don't let your mirror to solo witness you doing solo dancing, singing or whatever, share it through investment. Your talent means money. Don't let the days passed by and talent faded and you seemed grounded on financial struggles. I invested my talent in playing rock music. I joined a group of female band. I became a local rock star celebrity. We played in hotels, clubs , and some special celebrations and gatherings of local politicians. We're paid handsomely. I saved 50% of my talent fees income. Why don't you try if you also have a talent.

This is also the same as investing in yourself. Whatever you have you need to invest in it for it to reach it's peak potential.
Just like you, you have a talent on digital designing. Invest it, it requires a minimal capital. Try, don't be afraid of the risks just have confidence to invest your ability on the web.

Just like you, you have a talent on digital designing. Invest it, it requires a minimal capital. Try, don't be afraid of the risks just have confidence to invest your ability on the web.
Exactly, whenever I have the extra capital, I always pay for courses and even take up free courses just to improve myself.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member