• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investing in rural areas

Rural areas provide good prospects for investment because they are what I would term virgin markets. You just have to find out a need and offer there. You would become the pioneer of that project in that rural area.

Yes you can invest in rural areas but I think farm crops selling business would work better than other kind of business
I agree with you on that. Engaging with agriculture and selling Agrie products could help the people in the community to save more.

That is right, and we can also help people who are in need of something and they find it hard to go to a far store It is better to invest in a rural area.

You can make your customers happy by providing them what they need. This will help you address their problems and improve their experience with your product or service.

12,060Threads
92,991Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member