• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investment procedures to succeed

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.564050
Referral Credit
It is best to know first the investment procedures before you proceed with your plan to invest. It is not good to decide right away. You need to do research and conduct a direct inquiry about the possible risks and how to combat them. These are the following procedures you have to take seriously. 1. Getting Started in Investing 2. Know What Works in the Market 3. Know Your Investment Strategy 4. Know Your Friends and Enemies 5. Find the Right Investing Path 6. Be in It for the Long Term. and 7. Be Willing to Learn. If you are an investor, check everything before starting.

Last edited:
It seems that I have never implemented the investment procedure you mentioned, I prefer the practical and fast route, such as if I want to buy IPO shares, of course I have to study the issuer's fundamentals. If the prospects are good then I will buy the shares, of course for the short term of less than a month and I will sell them after the shares are listed on the stock exchange.

It seems that I have never implemented the investment procedure you mentioned, I prefer the practical and fast route, such as if I want to buy IPO shares, of course I have to study the issuer's fundamentals. If the prospects are good then I will buy the shares, of course for the short term of less than a month and I will sell them after the shares are listed on the stock exchange.
Your tactics are also good because you have applied them and found them effective, so proceed with your investment procedures. I also have not applied it the time I invested on Mutual Funds and Sticks.

12,059Threads
92,986Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member