• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investment that seems forever

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.460350
Referral Credit
Is there an investment that seems forever? Of course, there is. It's the one that leads you to its growth and development up to its harvesting time which is retirement. While it's true that retirement is too far yet but time is gold and every tick of the clock counts fast so needless to say to make it the next day because next days are countless and you might realize late you're on the verge of wrinkles. The best investments that seem forever are Stocks and Bonds. What else could you suggest?

I might be wrong though, but I think real estate falls into this category. With real estate you can even pass it on to the next generation if the property is well taken care of.

I might be wrong though, but I think real estate falls into this category. With real estate you can even pass it on to the next generation if the property is well taken care of.
That's also true real estate is a good investment and tax is harsh on this. I like to invest Stocks, there's no tax unless sell them and buy taxable products.

12,049Threads
92,920Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member