• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Investments Investors must avoid

Yes you're so right an investor must. avoid an instant decision that may cause problems of investing. He must thoroughly study the investment of worth of his capital. He might be trapped of his wrong notions and beliefs. It's better to be patient than sorry.
Avoid rash decisions and fashions. Avoid high-risk ventures that have not been thoroughly researched. Emotions can be difficult; don't let them influence your decisions. Diversify your investments and be wary of programs that promise instant riches. Patience frequently triumphs over rashness.

Well, I am the kind of person who never invests in bonds, mutual fund, etc. This is because I am really against earning interest. Such kind of investments may never benefit at all. In fact, such investments never benefit the investor as well if you look at it at a larger scale. When you invest money in a trading market, you may receive more benefit. You could invest in real gold and it may pay off later on. This is how many traders make money and it is much better than earning interest.
It is better than no investment at all my friend. I invested on stock and received my dividends every year and reinvested what I received again.

There are many forms of investments that one can use to make their financial killing in lives.
In any investment forms one must make a thorough research on how to manage it. Knowing about the risks involved in the type of investments involved is an added advantage.
That's right there are many kinds of investments big and small one can start and profit. However one must take note of those investments that are so risky.

Same here they are a lot of merger banks here in my country and I like it that thru are folding up and running with investors money. The bank should be a safe place for all depositors and one that is not should be avoided to avoid financial setbacks.
There are factors that involved about bank closure one is the inflation, next borrowers failed to pay their loans causing too much adjustment and foremost corruption by the bank manager. There are many bank managers greedy and ready to ramble in jail just to acquire their wants by hook or by crook.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member