Iran attack ‘ongoing,’ 200 drones, missiles fired, says Israel army

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
Iran has launched over 200 drones, ballistic and cruise missiles towards Israel and the attack is “ongoing,” an Israeli army spokesman said early on Sunday. ( PH Inquirer .net)

“The regime in Iran sent a massive swarm of over 200 killer drones, ballistic missiles, and cruise missiles,” Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said in a statement.

This sudden attack has injured a girl, the news said. In a separate statement, the Israeli army said that “dozens of surface-to-surface missile launches” were identified approaching Israeli territory, the majority of which were intercepted before they crossed into Israel.

Dozens of Israeli fighter jets are currently operating to intercept “all aerial threats” approaching Israel, the statement added. The residents are now in displaced by their situations.

These ones are still attacking themselves. I wish they could learn to embrace peace for the good of everyone
I think it's their pride dunno if they have a conscience. The innocent; people are the victims, they are helpless.

These ones are still attacking themselves. I wish they could learn to embrace peace for the good of everyone
It would be very hard, cause both parties feel backing them means they are weak, and none of them wants to show weakness.

It would be very hard, cause both parties feel backing them means they are weak, and none of them wants to show weakness.
This is what ego does and it often leave everyone blind. Because this is the problem of an eye for an eye

This is what ego does and it often leave everyone blind. Because this is the problem of an eye for an eye
The worse part about this is that the citizens would be the ones to suffer the most.

In every war the citizens are the one who suffer no one else. We have seen the case of Ukraine recently.
Very true, most of them would loose their homes, jobs, families and so on in a blink of an eye.

Very true, most of them would loose their homes, jobs, families and so on in a blink of an eye.
That's always the hallmark. This always leave people in more pains and dismay as families loss their loved ones

I just hope that the Iran vs Israel conflict doesn't last long, especially if it spreads to involve big countries like the United States, China and Russia. which will certainly have a negative impact on the economies of developing countries.
Agree many countries may form an alliance in case worst comes to worst What will happen to humanity and their dreams of a peaceful and a happy life with their loved one's. It's excruciating.

It will definitely also have an impact on the economic situation of developing countries, scarce oil supplies and high prices, it will create chaos in a country's economy, inflation, falling stock prices, high costs of living. income does not increase.

If many big countries intervene, such as America, Francis, China, Russia, etc., it is very likely that WW3 will happen, not only will people die, the world will be dark and life will become difficult.
That will surely happen if there is no intervention of the ongoing war. Other countries are adding fuel to the victim country.

That will surely happen if there is no intervention of the ongoing war. Other countries are adding fuel to the victim country.
That's the truth, they are looking to supporting especially Isreal to fight and I asked to what end now?

That's the truth, they are looking to supporting especially Isreal to fight and I asked to what end now?
The tier one countries better advise them to end the war and focus on their country's progress and not war.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member