Iran attack ‘ongoing,’ 200 drones, missiles fired, says Israel army

The war will continue. Israel will also retaliate against Iran's attacks, retaliating endlessly. Both of them were good at war, but the people, women and children were the victims.
Their usual living condition will be disrupted with fear. The two countries must talk face to face to solve the crises. They will not prosper.

The tier one countries better advise them to end the war and focus on their country's progress and not war.
My point exactly, there should be no support for war whatever. People all around the world need to learn to embrace peace

My point exactly, there should be no support for war whatever. People all around the world need to learn to embrace peace
That is the problem because of their pride and insanity. Once they are outsmarted by their enemies, they seek help from other countries that escalates war.

That is the problem because of their pride and insanity. Once they are outsmarted by their enemies, they seek help from other countries that escalates war.
Yes, like other countries that want to help send troops to Isreal. This is to escalate the war the more.

Yes, like other countries that want to help send troops to Isreal. This is to escalate the war the more.
This is true and I hope that Israel as a religious country must initiate to stop the war. They must pity that innocent lives

This is true and I hope that Israel as a religious country must initiate to stop the war. They must pity that innocent lives
Hopefully the intervention from others will.help calm everything now. We need to embrace peace

Hopefully the intervention from others will.help calm everything now. We need to embrace peace
Hoping it's Trump the US president. he's brave unlike Biden not so brave and so old. But I cannot judge his capability.

Hoping it's Trump the US president. he's brave unlike Biden not so brave and so old. But I cannot judge his capability.
Yeah even people are applauding Trump now for what he was able to achieve during his time . He was one very brave president

Yeah even people are applauding Trump now for what he was able to achieve during his time . He was one very brave president
I like Trump but dunno why some Americans hate him. He was able to achieve many things during his term. It seems there is 3rd world war.

I like Trump but dunno why some Americans hate him. He was able to achieve many things during his term. It seems there is 3rd world war.
Some Americans are appreciating him now seeing that Biden is underperforming. Well, everyone can't love him though

Some Americans are appreciating him now seeing that Biden is underperforming. Well, everyone can't love him though
Biden is old, he needs to enjoy life but he's trying his best to support the underprivileged countries especially war.
Post automatically merged:

Biden is old but he is trying his best to support the underprivileged countries especially those in war. He should have enjoyed his old age with his family.

Well, he also have his own strong side he can't be like Trump though.
Yes, you so right on that but a country that is weak needs a strong alliance to save and protect their territorial rights.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member