Iran has issued a warning to Israel regarding deadly attacks

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
As per the recent news, Iran has issued a warning to Israel that they will face deadly attacks soon. The warning comes after an attack in Damascus, which is believed to have been done by Israel, resulting in the death of Mohammad Reza Zahedi, a senior Iranian commander, and other officers. Ramadan Sharif, the spokesperson for Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, has warned that Iran will retaliate with even more fatal strikes.

Both parties needs to calm down. Issuing a warning won't do any good, rather it would even anger them more.
You know this right, it just like an enemy warning you. You would be more daring to see what they can do And this will bring about more attacks.

You know this right, it just like an enemy warning you. You would be more daring to see what they can do And this will bring about more attacks.
Exactly cause both parties do not want to show to the outside world that they are weak or they don't have the guts to fight. Hence they will not want to accept the warning.

Remain neutral and just read and analyze history, as what happened before. This land was belongs with whom, who came to ask for shelter and occupied whole land. In recent attacks, what South Africa did for innocent people. The battle remain always in between army to army. Here whole world see the battle between army and innocent children even two months babies.

Exactly cause both parties do not want to show to the outside world that they are weak or they don't have the guts to fight. Hence they will not want to accept the warning.
Definitely, And when this happens the innocent ones suffer greatly. Thdy just have to embrace peace

It seems war is excalating everywhere. I am afraid of this news. I feel how the citizens in these two countries feel. They must stop the war.
That's right. We gsin nothing from war aside attacks and destructions. We need to embrace peace

They should give them a warning whether it would bring any positive result. The attack is becoming just too much and it should be stopped

Yes, it appears that they have no intention of suspending their current actions any time soon. Unfortunately, this is a distressing fact that they must come to terms with.
Post automatically merged:

Both parties needs to calm down. Issuing a warning won't do any good, rather it would even anger them more.

Yes, they need to calm down. However, it seems like the war won’t stop anytime soon.

Recently lots of bombarding going on. Russia still bombing on Ukraine and Israel on Gaza and may this one is new and we will see another country engaging in war. Hope so it doesn't happen.

I do hope that in the future, we can achieve a world where wars are no longer necessary. However, it is sad that some countries still consider war as a viable option.

It seems war is excalating everywhere. I am afraid of this news. I feel how the citizens in these two countries feel. They must stop the war.

The situation is undoubtedly worsening, and its effects are taking a toll on individuals who simply want to lead an ordinary and peaceful life. The nature of events is causing trauma to these individuals and disrupting their sense of peace and stability.

Last edited:
That's right. We gsin nothing from war aside attacks and destructions. We need to embrace peace
The world leaders must act now or it might be late. They have to talk about the root - cause of their problems. War is not the answer.

The world leaders must act now or it might be late. They have to talk about the root - cause of their problems. War is not the answer.
Yes it has become a global issue. The world leaders especially the influential ones need to stand up against war

Yes it has become a global issue. The world leaders especially the influential ones need to stand up against war
I am afraid of this.My brother is in Saudi Arabia hoping he could live Saudi before the war escalates there.

I also don't understand what do they find with war when things can be resolved with peace , what do they get by killing innocent people.
I wonder same it seems some people just love to be violent and live in violence. Apparently, nothing to gain from attacks

War not only results in many people being killed and injured but also damages the economic structure of surrounding countries, so the need for a UN Security Council can prevent a bigger war from happening.
That's right nothing good comes out of it. just injuring, maiming and destroying structures. it just does not make sense

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member