deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
It's unusual that I've seen videos online showing cats following commands similar to those of dogs, but it is possible and can be accomplished with extensive training. Were you able to do this? Ever see a cat that was trained?

Cats can be trained, but it would definitely require some efforts on your part to be able to do so.
That is right, it takes time to train a cat and we have to hire a cat trainer. Being a cat trainer is also a good business.

I trained my pet cat Tiktok. He is behaving and he's also bright can easily understand. He watches TV with me and his eyes spark when sees a cute cat.
It's cool because not all cats can be trained, even very intelligent breeds, because cats are more like people and have different personalities, while dogs are not affected by such signs and are much easier to train

It's cool because not all cats can be trained, even very intelligent breeds, because cats are more like people and have different personalities, while dogs are not affected by such signs and are much easier to train
Yeah, my pet Tiktok is bright. He aways his body once sees me bringing his food. He's so cute and lovely with white fur.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member