• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Is Bitcoin a Reliable Currency or a Speculative Bubble?

To be honest bitcoin is not a trusted currency, i am saying that because of its price fluctuations, we don't know how long bitcoin last but we all know that at any time it can get zero, so its not something to trust on, but its a good investment plan with a high risk.

Bitcoin has shown value overtime. It is a currency that can be relied on. Every currency has a period it devalues. Same with Bitcoin. But what makes it a reliable currency is that it can always get back up.

The regions that have accepted Bitcoin wholeheartedly have not been seen regretting for any reason. Their economies has been enhanced. Bitcoin is actually very reliable.

I think bitcoin is a trustworthy currency as it is decentralized, secure, and transparent. Furthermore, bitcoin has an intrinsic value, based on scarcity and demand. And do you trust bitcoin or do you prefer other forms of money?
For a currency that's not fiat-based its' as reliable as any.

To be honest bitcoin is not a trusted currency, i am saying that because of its price fluctuations, we don't know how long bitcoin last but we all know that at any time it can get zero, so its not something to trust on, but its a good investment plan with a high risk.
Bitcoin can never be zero. It is high risk and I agree with that. But it is more reliable than most other investments if you really have the patience to wait for yields. It could take up to three years for it to yield for you.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member