Is blogging the only creative site that is profitable? | Discussion Bucks

Is blogging the only creative site that is profitable?

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Nov 13, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Actually blogging is not the only online hustle that is profitable, there are numerous ways to make money on the internet, such as running an online store, selling of product on platforms like Amazon, eBay or Etsy. Offering service such as writing, graphic designing, web development or digital marketing on freelance platform like Upwork or Fiverr can also generate more income rather than blogging.

Actually blogging is not the only online hustle that is profitable, there are numerous ways to make money on the internet, such as running an online store, selling of product on platforms like Amazon, eBay or Etsy. Offering service such as writing, graphic designing, web development or digital marketing on freelance platform like Upwork or Fiverr can also generate more income rather than blogging.
I totally agree with you. I have done blogging for several years but I never earned any money. The only website where I earned much was Upwork but I'm not active anymore. I think I might try selling items online as my next business venture.

Also, I know YouTube pays but it is hard to get traffic.

No, blogging is just part of it. You can do different things online that is rewarding to make money. Just go for the one that you can do.

To succeed on the blogging venture really needs commitments, persistence and consistency. Earning on the blogging career is never guaranteed anyway. For me l believe there are other online earning ventures that tends to be more profitable than blogging for instance the affliate marketing, crypto and Forex trading.

These days people now prefer going for other things like print on demand, affiliate marketing and the likes to make money online rather than blogging.

There are lots of other ways too like stock market and affiliate marketing. I have heard lots of people making profit through the share market.