• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Is bombastic technique good to apply in marketing?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
It's a, NO, for me. I don't know your stand. You might have a good support on this. Well you're free to share it with us here. Why it's a no for me ? It's simply because marketing is not a debate, but on the other side, it could be a one side debate.

The duty of the marketer is to persuade and persuasion is important in debate to let the hearers believe what you want them to believe, and to stir their emotions to feel what you want them to feel.

Bombastic technique follows the same but it's associated with pressure and viewers or listeners may find it hard to refute and counterpropose cornering their beliefs to agree with you to support on what you promote 😁.

If by bombastic approach, you mean applying pressure in your marketing approach. That is sure to turn and backfire against you. That would make you to seem desperate. When a customer perceives you as desperate, they would want to price you down or shun your products entirely.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member