IS complaining always bad?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In our life we all complain about many things and some times we complain too much when we see things and when we face things, but some peoples say complaining is not a good thing to do and all we need to do is train our mind to stay strong on hard times.
But the question is does complaining bad thing all the time? and does complaining shows that we are weak?

When we complain that means there's something that must be corrected. It's not bad to complain we only exercise our right to deserve better. It's also awakening on the part of the other party the source of complaint to correct what's not desirable.

When we complain that means there's something that must be corrected. It's not bad to complain we only exercise our right to deserve better. It's also awakening on the part of the other party the source of complaint to correct what's not desirable.
You are right complaining show that there is something wrong on some parts that needs to be corrected, but some peoples see complaining as a bad thing.

You are right complaining show that there is something wrong on some parts that needs to be corrected, but some peoples see complaining as a bad thing.
Those who react are cowards no ability to speak out what's right and wrong. To critic means to correct. The effect will be a better change.

In our life we all complain about many things and some times we complain too much when we see things and when we face things, but some peoples say complaining is not a good thing to do and all we need to do is train our mind to stay strong on hard times.
But the question is does complaining bad thing all the time? and does complaining shows that we are weak?
Sometimes a person is suffocated so much that there's no other way but complaining. I have faced the situation so I understand. When I got married I saw financial crunch in my husband's family and wanted to work but both my husband and my mother-in-law denied so I had no other way but to complain and faced my husband's irritation.

Personally i feel there is notting wrong about complaining, you are simply letting people know you are not okay. Complaining becomes and issue when you do it constantly, or its the only thing you do.

Sometimes a person is suffocated so much that there's no other way but complaining. I have faced the situation so I understand. When I got married I saw financial crunch in my husband's family and wanted to work but both my husband and my mother-in-law denied so I had no other way but to complain and faced my husband's irritation.
I understand you, some times you can't do anything beside complaining about thing, when something is beyond your capability. if there is nothing you can do then it is not your fault.

Personally i feel there is notting wrong about complaining, you are simply letting people know you are not okay. Complaining becomes and issue when you do it constantly, or its the only thing you do.
True, complaining at the right amount and complaining about things that needs to be changed is a right thing to do unless we over complain and unless we start complaining about every little things.

Not always we are all humans and we have ride to complain but sometimes it is too much when they are just spoiled then it is bad
Yeah complaining at the right amount and at the right things is fair and not something we should worry about, but complaining every time and complaining for every little things is not fair.

I understand you, some times you can't do anything beside complaining about thing, when something is beyond your capability. if there is nothing you can do then it is not your fault.
People complain for two reasons. One when they want to put down someone and second when they can't improve the situation.

In some cases complaining is the only way to get justice, avoid further cheating and exploitation. If the victim does not complain, no one is aware of how powerful people cheat others.

It all relies on the context of the complaint. It is not a bad thing to fight for something worth fighting for, such as justice. However, there are certain complaints that can be rather irritating. Some people continue to vent without finding solutions to their problems.

To complain means to correct a mistake or error like grades' wrong entry, wrong change of money, wrong spelling, wrong grammar, and wrong manners. In office work, you can complain if you are not given a bonus or an incentive.

In some cases complaining is the only way to get justice, avoid further cheating and exploitation. If the victim does not complain, no one is aware of how powerful people cheat others.
I agree with your opinion, some times the best way to tell others what you have been in to is complaining and letting know that you are straggling so that you can get help and justice.

In our everyday action, things happen that's doesn't favour us and this makes us complain about them, complaining about something could be necessary because it's might make things change the way it's was, but also too much of complaining could be has an habit which appears to be bad and this could also be seen as an insults.

In our everyday action, things happen that's doesn't favour us and this makes us complain about them, complaining about something could be necessary because it's might make things change the way it's was, but also too much of complaining could be has an habit which appears to be bad and this could also be seen as an insults.
True complaining about the right things is not a bad thing and it is mandatory, but like you said complaining about everything is not recommended and it is not good.

True, complaining at the right amount and complaining about things that needs to be changed is a right thing to do unless we over complain and unless we start complaining about every little things.
The thing is that we just have to complain about obvious things not necessarily nagging. Just say them and move on.

The thing is that we just have to complain about obvious things not necessarily nagging. Just say them and move on.
Yeah, moving on also a good thing because if we hold it and keep complaining without gaining any answer and any ight answer then we are spending our time. all we have to do is complain then move one.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member