• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Is Door-To-Door Marketing Method Important For A Business?

Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵14.361625
Referral Credit
Is a door-to-door marketing strategy helpful? Many of the different industries promote their products and services through door-to-door marketing. They keep salespeople who go to houses or institutions to let people know more about their products, and it is helpful in the sales promotion. But for me, it seems to be an old method of promotion that is still very useful. What do you say?

Those hired people are having good sales talk. It is happening here door-to-door selling of productes, but during and after the pandemic I no longer see them.

Pandemic has changed the things. I also see very few such salesman here. I remember when we were kids we used to see women coming to our house to seel daily used products, often.

Pandemic has changed the things. I also see very few such salesman here. I remember when we were kids we used to see women coming to our house to seel daily used products, often.
I saw one last year selling solar lights and I bought one and until this time, it's still in good condition. I am waiting for him to buy another but he is not anymore selling door to door.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member