Is emergency fund ever enough?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.440635
Referral Credit
People always say that they are saving for emergency. But most of the times, emergency situations that are bigger to solve than the ideal emergency fund occurs.

The real use of emergency funds is to have something to start with when an emergency occurs.

The amount of emergency fund for each person will of course be different, which means the money we reserve for emergencies, so whenever there is an emergency we can use the funds, even though it is still not enough, it will at least cover some of our needs, for singles it is at least 6 times the monthly expenses .

That means you have been saving for emergency from a long time now. I think I that is the longest emergency savings I have heard anyone has.
The amount of emergency fund I have is enough for 12 months' expenses. If that is not enough, I still have some savings in my bank account.

Some emergencies can just happen and you are completely rattled financially even with sufficient emergency funds. That's why we need to cover all grounds to avoid such emergencies.

People always say that they are saving for emergency. But most of the times, emergency situations that are bigger to solve than the ideal emergency fund occurs.

The real use of emergency funds is to have something to start with when an emergency occurs.
Because we cannot predict bad events that will happen, in fact, emergency funds will never be sufficient, but at least we have money when we are in a pinch or encounter bad events that we never wanted.

12,114Threads
93,310Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member