Is expecting good?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Sometimes expecting things is not good for our mental health, because expecting things and not getting them will make us sad, the thing is if we expect too much then if the thing we expected never come true or if we don't have what we expect then we may face some trust issue and less interactive, personally i don't like expecting things because i know it will make me sad.
What is your idea on expecting things?

Sometimes expecting things is not good for our mental health, because expecting things and not getting them will make us sad, the thing is if we expect too much then if the thing we expected never come true or if we don't have what we expect then we may face some trust issue and less interactive, personally i don't like expecting things because i know it will make me sad.
What is your idea on expecting things?
Agree, it is never good to expect something we believe surely happen. I have been a victim of my own expectations. From that day onwards, I never expected something. I just wait and see and not to see ahead in my mind because it only leads to negative expectations.

Agree, it is never good to expect something we believe surely happen. I have been a victim of my own expectations. From that day onwards, I never expected something. I just wait and see and not to see ahead in my mind because it only leads to negative expectations.
True, expecting somthing which is beyond our capacity that we don't have any control on it not a right thing to do, it will really makes us sad and will change everything in our mind.

There are different thinking some people says think always positive then you get good result, but sometime when we fail it hurt us, some people says start working but prepare for the worst this will calm down to you.
That is a good saying, start working but prepare for the worst means that we never know what will come next and only expecting the best may harm us if somthing bad happens.

Indeed, expecting things can lead to disappointments, since we can't be sure about things it is better to not to expect things, the world is full of surprise and it is hard to expect things, it is hard to be 100% sure and if we are not sure then don't expect.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member