• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Is it possible to build apps with no codes?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
We all know that a good knowledge of programming and coding is needed to build apps. I am imagining that with the advancement of tech, there should be tools that can enable one to build apps without codes.

Does such tools exist?

I heard there are some apps you can use, according to them you do not need to have any coding skills to use it, but the truth of the matter is that even if this where to be possible, you can never use them to build advanced apps.

I am not sure, but I have heard that AI might be able to handle that now. I think I heard somewhere that some AI can create apps without needing to write code. I still need to confirm this though.
AI can actually write some codes that you might use to build an app from scratch. You don't need to cram codes to build apps nowadays.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member