Is it possible to close an app remotely? | Discussion Bucks

Is it possible to close an app remotely?

Most times when apps close on their own, it is usually due to the app being faulty or it's not compatible with your phone.

It close it self during inactivity. When you open radio app, set songs and then go in another app, radio app goes in background. App detect that and start counter. After some time it closes. Reason is advertisers.

There are several reasons why an app may close unexpectedly. One of the most common reasons is that the app may have a bug or a technical issue that needs to be addressed. Alternatively, the app may need to be updated to the latest version to make sure that it works smoothly and efficiently.

I believe is possible to close app remotely. The level of technological advancement is becoming too sophisticated. As far as am concerned, there is no impossibility in technology now.

Well, I don't have much technical knowledge about this, but in Windows, for example, you can remotely access another PC if you have certain ports open. I suppose it could be possible to do it on a mobile device as well.

I have installed a radio app on my smartphone, yet I sometimes find that the app was automatically closed. Is it possible to close apps on the smartphone of some one else remotely, and how to prevent the app from being closed?
1 - install bluestacks or ldplayer
2 - run applications of mobile phone on PC
This will prevent app from accidentally be closed due to mobile phone auto lock screen.

Most times when apps close on their own, it is usually due to the app being faulty or it's not compatible with your phone.
You are right I have noticed this
The app would even begin to malfunction. it shows the app isn't compatible with your phone

You are right I have noticed this
The app would even begin to malfunction. it shows the app isn't compatible with your phone
Yes is either your phone software and version is too high for the app or too low for the app to function well.

Yea with play store, you don't have to worry about which app is compatible with your phone or not cause it helps you sort them out.