Is it possible to combine Ad Sense and Info Links all on Auto Ads? | Discussion Bucks

Is it possible to combine Ad Sense and Info Links all on Auto Ads?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.488330
Referral Credit
When it comes to monetization of a site, ad networks have become inevitable as they provide substantial revenue to a site. Info Links and Ad Sense are some of the credible Ad networks.

Can the two of them be used together on a site, and both on auto ads? How would they be managed?

To answer you directly, I think that Google Ad Sense Auto Ads won't work with info link on the same site. That would mean one of them would have to make way because it would be excessive ads and As Sense doesn't support compromising User Experience with Ads.

I have not used infolinks for a long time but I don't think Infolinks have auto ads options, if you have added codes, they will show text ads though

To answer you directly, I think that Google Ad Sense Auto Ads won't work with info link on the same site. That would mean one of them would have to make way because it would be excessive ads and As Sense doesn't support compromising User Experience with Ads.
Thanks for this response. It just seems that earning from one Ad network on a site doesn't seem to be bringing in enough revenue.

When it comes to monetization of a site, ad networks have become inevitable as they provide substantial revenue to a site. Info Links and Ad Sense are some of the credible Ad networks.

Can the two of them be used together on a site, and both on auto ads? How would they be managed?
Google don't tolerate such. I have experienced it and Google adsense stop showing ads on my site.