• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Is it possible to monitor /control others smartphones remotely?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Is it possible to monitor and or control the smartphone of a person you do not know remotely ? If someone has hacked or is controlling the smartphone, how to detect it, is there is any software or tool freely available?

Its possible to monitor another person's phone, but to be able to do this, you need to have installed an app or software into the person's phone.

It is true that to gain access to another person's phone, one would typically need to have some sort of application installed. However, hackers are often able to bypass these security measures with ease, enabling them to gain unauthorized access to devices and sensitive information.

It is true that to gain access to another person's phone, one would typically need to have some sort of application installed. However, hackers are often able to bypass these security measures with ease, enabling them to gain unauthorized access to devices and sensitive information.
Yes true, but I believe they would still need some sort of information from the phone, maybe an IP address or or something from the phone to be able to hack it. I don't think it's possible to just hack any phone. I might be wrong though.

For me l think that nothing is impossible on earth and if at all that is it then the tech are busy working with that.
Post automatically merged:

For me l think that nothing is impossible on earth and if at all that is it then the tech are busy working with that.

You won't get a proprietary software that would do that. It would be a specially written software because most apps stores don't allow such software to be hosted on their store.
Post automatically merged:

You won't get a proprietary software that would do that. It would be a specially written software because most apps stores don't allow such software to be hosted on their store.

Security agents have all those apps that can be used to monitor your activities on your phone. But it is against privacy issues for an ordinary person to do that.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member