Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
I started creating forums because I though I would be able to make money form forums just like I had been making money from my blogs for a long time. But after running forums for a couple of years, I have realized that making money on forums is really hard.

I don't think that it would be an easy thing to do. Especially if you run a paid to post forum. You have to find means to generate enough revenues to pay the users. And all the possible ways to ensure that the forum is a profitable one. It's not easy to get users and activities on a forum.

Nowadays it is not very easy to earn cash by running a forum site. Ad revenue is arguably at its lowest.
Trouble started with the COVID-19 global pandemic that started in 2019. Before then, owners of forum sites were earning some decent returns. The implication is that people who were posting on forums were receiving substantial compensation.

I don't own a forum, but I have heard from lots of owners that earning from the forums these days is not an easy task. Maybe they have to think about generating more revenues by asking users and compensating them for it. That will help the forum owner earn more from it.

If you don't run PTP forum, it is not easy find users. Only platform like forum which atrract new audience is Reddit. Younger users don't even know what is forum.
Not all forums need to be PTP but almost all forums end up hiring paid posters. I don't have PTP forums but sometimes I hire paid posters.

If it where to be be easy, am pretty sure we would have a lot of forums right now. Running a forum and making money from it is not easy.
Have you used Beer Money Forum? It has been in existence for a long time. If you know what you are doing, you will become successful

Have you used Beer Money Forum? It has been in existence for a long time. If you know what you are doing, you will become successful
Yes I was very active on beermoneyforum for a long time and actually made multiple cashouts. Before they stopped paying and reduced the pay rate my account was banned saying i had multiple accounts. I tried contacting the admin about the issue cause I had a single account but I did not get any response. I even sent a lot of emails to to the admin but no response as well.

Yes I was very active on beermoneyforum for a long time and actually made multiple cashouts. Before they stopped paying and reduced the pay rate my account was banned saying i had multiple accounts. I tried contacting the admin about the issue cause I had a single account but I did not get any response. I even sent a lot of emails to to the admin but no response as well.
Yes, I have heard of these horror stories. I used to post on the site when it was available for posting through The Forum Wheel. When it was taken down form Forum Wheel I stopped.

I started creating forums because I though I would be able to make money form forums just like I had been making money from my blogs for a long time. But after running forums for a couple of years, I have realized that making money on forums is really hard.
I can not say for sure. But if is not profitable, i doubt if we will have forums around. The most important thing is to create a strategy you can use to make your forum profitable. Remember, the way a person handles business determine how profitable it can be.

I can not say for sure. But if is not profitable, i doubt if we will have forums around. The most important thing is to create a strategy you can use to make your forum profitable. Remember, the way a person handles business determine how profitable it can be.
I think it can be profitable. But the problem is content quality. Most posters on PTP forums post low quality content.

I think it can be profitable. But the problem is content quality. Most posters on PTP forums post low quality content.
Yes, that is a major concern on most of the forums. I have seen that the admin and moderators on few forums doing a decent job trying to control the quality of the content and promote good quality posting. Sending the post for review before publishing and paying the rate is one way, but then it might be frustrating for both the owners and users of the site.

It is the duty of the admin to sanction posters thst post low quality contents! It's the admin that determines how his or her forum will be.

Yes, that is a major concern on most of the forums. I have seen that the admin and moderators on few forums doing a decent job trying to control the quality of the content and promote good quality posting. Sending the post for review before publishing and paying the rate is one way, but then it might be frustrating for both the owners and users of the site.
Do you realize, most users on paid to post come from the countries where English is second or even third language. That's why content quality on paid to post forums are very poor. If you become too strict, you will not have posters.

13,033Threads
98,046Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member