Is it true that Honey is the only food that don't spoil?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
My friend told me that Honey is the only food that don't go bad and that don't spoil even if it stays for long time, is that true? have you experienced that? i was surprised when i hear that, i really want to know the truth. how long it can stay without going bad?

I don't know about it being the only food though but I know for a fact that honey stays long without going had
I have also asked some peoples and they told me that if the honey is pure and nothing is added then it will last longer without going bad.

I tend to disagree with that I am sure there is more food that does not go bad.
I second your disagreement because I bought one bottle honey refrigerated but after two weeks it smelt bad. Pure honey could survive only 2 months after that it smells unpleasant.

True, pure honey (not mixed honey) will last for years, but if you store it properly, not exposed to the sun and mixed with other strong food odors, however, there is a possibility that the efficacy of honey will be reduced if you store it for too long.

It's not good to store the honey. It is bought for consumption so no reason to stock it for years. Honey mixed with lemon is very nice. I could spread it to my sliced bread.
This is just a discussion, but in practice, when I buy honey, I also drink it straight away, either with bread, milk and eggs or with other foods, because it is also very difficult to get pure honey unless we have a honey bee farm.

This is just a discussion, but in practice, when I buy honey, I also drink it straight away, either with bread, milk and eggs or with other foods, because it is also very difficult to get pure honey unless we have a honey bee farm.
I haven't drunk a honey but I tried to drink one tablespoon and it's refreshing, but of honey isn't pure, there's no effect. Other sellers do monkey business.

I haven't drunk a honey but I tried to drink one tablespoon and it's refreshing, but of honey isn't pure, there's no effect. Other sellers do monkey business.
Even though honey is not 100% pure, the honey content is usually above 60%, so instead of having no pure honey, honey also adds flavor to food as well as strength or energy, especially for men so they can work overtime.

Even though honey is not 100% pure, the honey content is usually above 60%, so instead of having no pure honey, honey also adds flavor to food as well as strength or energy, especially for men so they can work overtime.
We can buy a pure honey in the drug store. It's where I buy. Fake sellers are afraid to deliver fake honey in a pharmacy. They will be apprehended.

We can buy a pure honey in the drug store. It's where I buy. Fake sellers are afraid to deliver fake honey in a pharmacy. They will be apprehended.
Actually, there is no pure honey sold anywhere, but honey producers have mixed it even a little with other ingredients, the more expensive the honey, the higher the purity level.

Actually, there is no pure honey sold anywhere, but honey producers have mixed it even a little with other ingredients, the more expensive the honey, the higher the purity level.
It's so true pure honey is very expensive, but people still buy to remain healthy. We'll know if it's fake if drop some and it absorbs them it's pure but if not, it's fake.

It's so true pure honey is very expensive, but people still buy to remain healthy. We'll know if it's fake if drop some and it absorbs them it's pure but if not, it's fake.
If you want pure honey, you can go directly to the honey beekeeper, there you can also buy pure honey, although you have to pay more. But it would be more practical for us to buy it at a drugstore even though it is not 100% pure.

If you want pure honey, you can go directly to the honey beekeeper, there you can also buy pure honey, although you have to pay more. But it would be more practical for us to buy it at a drugstore even though it is not 100% pure.
No, I cannot the location is very far from the city and the place is risky. It's said it's where rebels hide. They suspected that these honey growers are leftists.

No, I cannot the location is very far from the city and the place is risky. It's said it's where rebels hide. They suspected that these honey growers are leftists.
In that case, it's better for you to be safe, buy honey at a drugstore and consume it straight away, but I rarely see women drinking honey unless they are just recovering from illness.

In that case, it's better for you to be safe, buy honey at a drugstore and consume it straight away, but I rarely see women drinking honey unless they are just recovering from illness.
I seldom use honey only once a week to strengthen my immune system. I could avoid cough, cold, and flu. But I add squeezed lemon.

While honey contains natural preservatives and can be stored for an extended period of time, it is not the only food that does not spoil. Dried beans, rice, and salt are some other examples. However, honey's quality can deteriorate over time due to factors such as crystallization.
True there are some food that ca be store for long time, but does rice count one of them? i mean i have seen some rice get bad and they start having some bad smell when they store longer.

This is absolutely true because my father has an apiary and we always have homemade honey and somehow he hid one jar that we found after 5 years and the honey was absolutely the same as fresh.
As long as it is a pure honey, it will last for many years. It gets spoilt if not properly sealed. It will be occupied with molds.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member