Is overthinking always bad?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all know that overthinking is not a good thing and it will lead us to a bad situations, most of the times a person who overthinks will have some depression, stress and also trust issues, peoples suggest that we don't have to overthink about life and other things.
So in your opinion do you always think overthinking as a bad thing?

When excessive stress, anxiety, and indecision result from overthinking, it can be harmful. A certain level of thoughtful consideration, on the other hand, is useful for problem-solving and decision-making. The key is to strike a balance and recognize when overthinking is detrimental.
True, there are some Sid effects of overthinking, but also it have some good sides, but the stress and anxieties are very scary.

Well, it is not always a bad thing. Overthinking can be of help in solving problems and being prepared for some challenges that come our ways.
It can help us to get ready for things that will come, and also it can help us to stay strong when the worst thing happens, but believe me overthinking kills your mood, and you will be stressed all the time.

It can help us to get ready for things that will come, and also it can help us to stay strong when the worst thing happens, but believe me overthinking kills your mood, and you will be stressed all the time.
You said it right. It helps us to prepare mentally. I want to my brain to be ready all the time so I won't get disappointed. LOL

You said it right. It helps us to prepare mentally. I want to my brain to be ready all the time so I won't get disappointed. LOL
True, over thinking will prepare you for the worst day when bad things happen you don't feel surprised because you have already thought about it.

I don't think it's always bad, it depends on what you're thinking, if what you're thinking is relative to solving a problem, it can be something that helps you, but it also depends a lot on the psychology of the person.

Over thinking isn't bad. This is supported by Albert Einstein. His studies showed results that we can keep thinking because our thoughts could spend up to 180, 000 thoughts everyday and we can't spend them all in a single day. Those depressed are mentally sick they have to think to disprove their fears and doubts.

Over thinking isn't bad. This is supported by Albert Einstein. His studies showed results that we can keep thinking because our thoughts could spend up to 180, 000 thoughts everyday and we can't spend them all in a single day. Those depressed are mentally sick they have to think to disprove their fears and doubts.
Good information, thanks, its true overthinking could be important for us in many ways, but we need to manage it and control it.

I don't know if it is overthinking or re-thinking/deep thinking. I like to re-think when I am brainstorming ideas/solving problems.
But in other ways, I don't like to think too much when action is needed.
Overthinking can lead to action paralysis depending what's on the table. Some things require deep thinking others just action.

As mentioned above that depression is an illness. I went through deep depression in my early years (without taking a single pill). I consider it to be a mental state/mindset where the the lack of knowledge about oneself as a human prevails.

On a normal sense too much of everything is bad, so overthinking is definitely bad. When we over think it would still be hard to get the proper rest we need as well.

Overthinking is bad, and it's could harm in such a way you can ever imagine. Am not a doctor but when someone is overthinking, it's makes his liver pumps blood more faster than usual causing high blood pressure, which could lead to instant dear. Also overthinking can affect ones brain, make him act otherwise, and loss the capacity of remembering .

Good information, thanks, its true overthinking could be important for us in many ways, but we need to manage it and control it.
There is no problem of overthinking as long as the words in our mind are not murderous or ambiguous, one can commit a crime to himself if he cannot control his emotion carried over by his thinking.

There is no problem of overthinking as long as the words in our mind are not murderous or ambiguous, one can commit a crime to himself if he cannot control his emotion carried over by his thinking.
There are sometimes i thought bad things like accidents and some horror things, and that makes me go stressed.

There are sometimes i thought bad things like accidents and some horror things, and that makes me go stressed.
Do not hallucinate, you better listen to music. Don't watch a horror movie. You eat nuts and beans to have a strong mind. The best for our nervous system is liver any kind of liver, fish, chicken, or beef.

Do not hallucinate, you better listen to music. Don't watch a horror movie. You eat nuts and beans to have a strong mind. The best for our nervous system is liver any kind of liver, fish, chicken, or beef.
Oh men, if i eat a nuts all my face will be pimple. Lol

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member