Is passive income the best way to make money from crypto? | Discussion Bucks

Is passive income the best way to make money from crypto?

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
Of course, each person's answer will be different or depend on each person's risk profile, risk tolerance and personal preferences. In the crypto world, there are many ways to earn passive income such as: staking, running crypto node lightning. liquidity mining, crypto lending, Play-To-Earn (P2E), crypto savings accounts, dividend earning tokens etc. All types of crypto passive income have almost a stable income over time and require little activity or involvement compared to trading. Crypto passive income will be very beneficial for long-term investors while waiting for crypto prices to skyrocket.

I agree with you, crypto holding is one best option for a passive income. I hope to invest more on crypto.

Staking is my favourite way to earn passive income from crypto. And I have really earned some substantial extra funds just for holding my crypto.

Some crypto users prefer to make passive income by staking crypto, which is easier and safer, we can stake crypto on trusted exchanges or in personal wallets.

Trading in crypto currencies is risky for those who have less experience, knowledge and do not have the time to do their research. So staking crypto remains the best way to have some passive income.
Crypto trading is not passive income but active income because we need to work hard to monitor prices and carry out various analyzes both technical and fundamental.

• Like Button
Reactions: neku
For my taste, no, I think the best way is to invest for the long term in projects with good fundamentals, although it is becoming increasingly difficult to identify them due to the amount of misinformation, scam projects and countless projects that serve no purpose in the market.

I agree, passive income with cryptos requires a lot of patience because it takes time, it is necessary to have a slush fund so that a person can be successful in this type of business if they do not spend all the money invested.