Is Robo Advisor Good?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
If you are an investor and find it hard to manage your investments and money, it is best to hire a robo advisor. If you believe that the cost of hiring a robo-advisor is cheaper than that of] a human, then proceed. While it is true that a robo-advisor can be efficient in managing your investing decisions, a human advisor may be best for more complex decisions like helping you choose the right investment and the right kind of loans should you apply for it for a very important repayment plan but the cost of hiring a human advisor is higher compared to a robo advisor. If cost is a factor, robo-advisors typically win out on this.

Of course, whether a Robo Advisor is good or not will depend on your application, indeed RA will automatically offer asset allocation services according to your profile, which is tailored to your risk profile. However, unfortunately until now RA is still unable to solve financial problems comprehensively, so you still need human experts.

It is better to hire human experts than a robo advisor, as it is also produced by humans It is cheaper than a human advisor but in my case, I prefer a robo advisor because rere is no treachery/
If you have a large amount of net assets then the Robo Advisor will not be able to help you much overall including considering taxes, insurance etc. Apart from that, RA will also not work if you choose to invest in P2P lending, limited partnerships, individual shares and closed funds.

If you have a large amount of net assets then the Robo Advisor will not be able to help you much overall including considering taxes, insurance etc. Apart from that, RA will also not work if you choose to invest in P2P lending, limited partnerships, individual shares and closed funds.
I don't have a large amount of net assets. My money doesn't reach 1 million yet. I hope I could have more through my milk tea business and from my inherited that's rented. 🤗

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member