Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Yeah, to my point of view saving is necessary and important in life, because saving money provide financial cushion for unexpected expenses such as cars repairs, emergency bills and home maintenance. Also saving can serve as an emergency fund Incase of unfortunate events like accident, saving money can also keep us from going into unnecessary debt and taking of loans.

Yes, saving is a mandatory thing when we are living in this world, our saving is the only guaranty that we have for our future life and of some emergency times, if we don't have saving then things will not go well on those rainy days.
Yeah especially raining season, I often don't like hustling at raining season, that's when I make good use of my savings, so it's important.

Yeah especially raining season, I often don't like hustling at raining season, that's when I make good use of my savings, so it's important.
True, there are sometimes that we can't work active and there are some times there will be less jobs and less payments, on those days the only thing we have to survive is our saving money.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member