Is the government of your country doing well?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
What is your assessment of the jobs that are carried out by the government in your country? Are they performing just the way they should? The government of my country are doing badly In terms of governance? How about you?

I'm happy to say that our Ph President Ferdinand Bongbong Marcos Jr. is doing his best to uplift the Ph economy, promote tourism , agriculture and almost all. He was voted landslide of 52 million Filipinos.Sorry mate to hear about your county's governance. It needs people power to oust your president.

What is your assessment of the jobs that are carried out by the government in your country? Are they performing just the way they should? The government of my country are doing badly In terms of governance? How about you?
My country's government has taken the condition of most of its country men to distress because of inflation. Moreover crime rate in on the rise in India. People are not safe. People are robbed, crushed under speeding cars, murdered by miscreants and so on. I pray the situation improves after the election in 2024.

My governments are doing good job on the development and building some good place and improving infrastructure of the cities, but the problem is the government is facing some challenges from local fighting groups everywhere.
Oh wow this is a good one at least they are trying to provide social amenities for the masses hopefully they will do more.

Oh wow this is a good one at least they are trying to provide social amenities for the masses hopefully they will do more.
Yeah they are doing some great works on the replanting and building new things and new parks for the people and it is good to se those kind of things, but like i said most of the times there is a conflict between the government and some local troops and that is bad.

My governments are doing good job on the development and building some good place and improving infrastructure of the cities, but the problem is the government is facing some challenges from local fighting groups everywhere.
Ethnic disturbance are going on in India too which the government is responsible for. Reservation based on caste should be removed.

Ethnic disturbance are going on in India too which the government is responsible for. Reservation based on caste should be removed.
Also in my county, we have about 89 ethnics group in my country and there are some ethnic based fighting and killing each other and it is very sad to see peoples fighting over a small thing.

Yeah they are doing some great works on the replanting and building new things and new parks for the people and it is good to se those kind of things, but like i said most of the times there is a conflict between the government and some local troops and that is bad.
yeah I like government that are conscious of having masses live well I hope this will happen soon in Nigeria

Also in my county, we have about 89 ethnics group in my country and there are some ethnic based fighting and killing each other and it is very sad to see peoples fighting over a small thing.
Ethnic fights should be opposed by all us. We should discourage racism and religious hatred.

Ethnic fights should be opposed by all us. We should discourage racism and religious hatred.
I agree with you, we all are humans there is no specials person, and there is no specials ethnic GOD created all of us similar so its better to have peace and love among us.

I agree with you, we all are humans there is no specials person, and there is no specials ethnic GOD created all of us similar so its better to have peace and love among us.
We all have our own ways and culture and we should respect other culture and religion.

We all have our own ways and culture and we should respect other culture and religion.
That is amazing saying, we all have our culture and religions, we want others to respect our religions and cultures and norms, so like we want that we also have to respect others right to have their own religion and culture. the world is a big place there is more than enough space of all of us.

No, the government of my country is not doing well at all, in fact my country has just gone through mass protests in all the capitals and the social and political landscape is turned upside down by the nefarious government we have.

India is a huge populated country with all the possible problems of a growing country. It's huge population is it's biggest problem as well as it's biggest asset. The same can be said about it's enormous diversity. It's the beauty of the country but brings in many differences that can be tough. It is not an easy country to run. But I would say that the current regime has done a lot in the last ten years that was not done for so long. They have taken some really tough decisions that might help India in long run. They are doing a good job and country seems to be on right track despite all the hurdles. I am happy with the current governance, but yes, they can still do better. But for sure, the current government resonates with many and has raised hope in many.

That is amazing saying, we all have our culture and religions, we want others to respect our religions and cultures and norms, so like we want that we also have to respect others right to have their own religion and culture. the world is a big place there is more than enough space of all of us.
Had we respected each other's rights there wouldn't have been any ethnic problems in this world today.

I think it is safe to say the government of my country does not really care about what we the citizens are going through. They are mostly only after their own pockets.

I think it is safe to say the government of my country does not really care about what we the citizens are going through. They are mostly only after their own pockets.
Yeah it's really appalling we are really going through high stressnow and they don't just care.

Had we respected each other's rights there wouldn't have been any ethnic problems in this world today.
You are right, the government comes and goes, but the peoples and the society are living here, and we need to respect each other and we need to give some love for each other.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member