Is the use of VPN to earn from geo restricted sites wrong?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.015635
Referral Credit
Some sites have restricted people from some regions from earning on the platform for their own reasons. However, there are VPNs that can be used to bypass such restrictions.

Is it wrong to use VPN to bypass the restrictions and earn from such sites?

Some sites have restricted people from some regions from earning on the platform for their own reasons. However, there are VPNs that can be used to bypass such restrictions.

Is it wrong to use VPN to bypass the restrictions and earn from such sites?
It is against the rules to use VPN in some earning sites and this is because they needed to know the exact location you are using the platform from and nor hiding behind anything.

If the site restricts you from usig it, do not use VPN to access it as a lot fo sites are against use of VPN. I once did the mistake of participating in a survey through a VPN, my payment was denied.

I have never utilized a VPN to connect to other websites. First and foremost, I'm not sure how to use it. LOL. It is wrong if a website prohibits the usage of a VPN yet you continue to use it. If the website permits it, there is nothing wrong with it.

I have never utilized a VPN to connect to other websites. First and foremost, I'm not sure how to use it. LOL. It is wrong if a website prohibits the usage of a VPN yet you continue to use it. If the website permits it, there is nothing wrong with it.
VPN is not allowed in most sites plus it is not safe to use free vpn because they most likely can steal your data from you

There was a guy I used to follow on YouTube who shared a VPN and a site for watching movies and upvoting or downvoting them. The pay was good but just after making a few dollars, I aborted my mission because my whole life I do not like to cheat for money. It is not in my DNA.

But I know some people are making some good dollars for using a VPN set to be in a higher tier country but sadly they can't recommend which VPN is good and works for such. They are making good money in silence.

There was a guy I used to follow on YouTube who shared a VPN and a site for watching movies and upvoting or downvoting them. The pay was good but just after making a few dollars, I aborted my mission because my whole life I do not like to cheat for money. It is not in my DNA.

But I know some people are making some good dollars for using a VPN set to be in a higher tier country but sadly they can't recommend which VPN is good and works for such. They are making good money in silence.
Yes, I heard. I know some people who use VPNs here. I suppose that is fine if the website allows it. It only becomes wrong if the website prohibits it and you still opt to use it.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member