Is there a color you feel you are lucky?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
I met someone, a mature folk and he looked at me and said that my lucky color is green and my lucky number is 8.😁.At that time, I wore all blue, a dress blue, shoes blue, a bag blue, a bracelet blue, a watch blue, and sunglasses blue. The next day, I wore a green dress, a green bag, green shoes, and green sunglasses. I forgot about the luck, but it happened. When I went to Ki Ket Kai Center, I stopped at a Lotto station and bet, and the next day, I won $1000, not bad. I may wear a blue dress again when I plan to bet a lotto.

So far I have not noticed any color in particular, so I do not have any color.
Observe the color of your clothes if there is a color that gives you luck. You might be lucky. Try to wear sharp colors. Sharp colors mean lucky.

Observe the color of your clothes if there is a color that gives you luck. You might be lucky. Try to wear sharp colors. Sharp colors mean lucky.
It's not that I don't believe in luck, but I have actually never thought about specific colors giving me luck, maybe I we take time out to notice.

It's not that I don't believe in luck, but I have actually never thought about specific colors giving me luck, maybe I we take time out to notice.
It was my feeling before I met that folk who told me about my lucky color. I am going to shop a green colored blouse tomorrow.

I met someone, a mature folk and he looked at me and said that my lucky color is green and my lucky number is 8.😁.At that time, I wore all blue, a dress blue, shoes blue, a bag blue, a bracelet blue, a watch blue, and sunglasses blue. The next day, I wore a green dress, a green bag, green shoes, and green sunglasses. I forgot about the luck, but it happened. When I went to Ki Ket Kai Center, I stopped at a Lotto station and bet, and the next day, I won $1000, not bad. I may wear a blue dress again when I plan to bet a lotto.
I don't believe in fetish and confusing spirituality. Perhaps, another person will tell you that your lucky colour is red. Then, which one will you believe? If you can't prove it, better ignore it.

I don't believe in fetish and confusing spirituality. Perhaps, another person will tell you that your lucky colour is red. Then, which one will you believe? If you can't prove it, better ignore it.
I was amused after I was told that green is my lucky color. It might be a coincidence that I won 5 figures lotto when I bet it wearing green blouse 😜.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member