• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Is there a delay in Paypal crediting bank account?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Usually the paypal balance is auto withdrawn to the bank account and credited the same day. However, though the discussion bucks payment was auto withdrawn on Tuesday, it has not been credited to my bank account till date. Is anyone else facing a problem with Paypal autowithdrawal, especially in India?

My PayPal account does not automatically make withdrawals to the bank account, but must be done manually, whenever I like, usually withdrawals will take five working days to reach the bank account. So it's not like the crypto will arrive on the same day.
Which of the country are you operating from. am from Africa my PayPal account can. only be use for buy service we can't receive any money from it,but any business with bank is always instant

Which of the country are you operating from. am from Africa my PayPal account can. only be use for buy service we can't receive any money from it,but any business with bank is always instant
I live in Indonesia and of course, I operate a Paypal account from my home. I can easily make transactions, whether receiving, sending or buying online, such as domains or web hosting. I can also transfer my Paypal balance to my bank account.

12,075Threads
93,069Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member