• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Is this the real end of forum coin or it would bounce back?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
Forum coin has been one of the top paid to post forums for over two decades now. It has been a melting point for money making platforms to get traction.

Recently though, the level of activity on forum coin has dropped drastically. It is so bad you would see posts from seven days still on the front page of many sections.

What do you think is the cause of this drop in activity on forum coin? Would it ever kick back or it is going to die a natural death as a paid to post forum?

I was a very active member of ForumCoin at one time but I left because I thought that the quality of posting was becoming very poor. There was one member in particular who would post the same repetitive rubbish over and over and nothing was ever done. Fergal, the owner, was an amazing guy so I hope the forum doesn't close. Maybe I will pop back and see what is going on.

I was a very active member of ForumCoin at one time but I left because I thought that the quality of posting was becoming very poor. There was one member in particular who would post the same repetitive rubbish over and over and nothing was ever done. Fergal, the owner, was an amazing guy so I hope the forum doesn't close. Maybe I will pop back and see what is going on.
yeah I think that is a problem as well the forum also looks outdated it could use more modern design

I left that site 8 months ago because I wasn't paid by the owner. He said he already processed by weeks and months passed payment didn't show to my PayPal. I messaged the site owner that I was happy to donate the money to him, so be it. Let's be kind and true to our words because God rewards us.

I left that site 8 months ago because I wasn't paid by the owner. He said he already processed by weeks and months passed payment didn't show to my PayPal. I messaged the site owner that I was happy to donate the money to him, so be it. Let's be kind and true to our words because God rewards us.
I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere. Fergal is not that kind of person. He has been there for a long time and no one has ever said such an experience about him.

I think all this happened since they lowered the reward per post, because the quality of the content was very poor, which led to many people leaving the website, people only focused there on getting paid and nothing else, and that happens with ptp sites, people just want the incentive.

Most people that have been active on the forum have really given up. The site pays very low and this has caused the activity yo go down drastically.
Imagine earning $0.05 for the first ten posts in a whole day and paying $2 for the membership link for to request a payment on the forum.
This can take more than half a year for one to withdraw $5 on the site.
It's unless the owner do something on the rewarding part other than that he might experience massive exodus on the site.

On a forum where members are constantly taking instead of giving, as someone who has been watching the forum and reading announcements and other items there, it is a wonder why none of you have made the conclusion that is causing some of the problems there. Every time the pay per post amount decreases there, it is mentioned inside the announcement that it is due to not enough coming in through the forums actual income sources. He mentioned it in the last announcement he did on the pay decrease.

While activity dropping happens with this sort of announcement, you do got to realize that there is always a reason for it, and if you don't do anything to help offset that reason, then the ultimate demise of the forum will happen, because of no one doing what they can to help provide an environment where the forum can make back what it looses quite literally every time someone requests a payout.

Forumcoin template is outdated and not responsive. The management is poor and the owner don't want to set things right. Also the quality of content have dropped significantly. Forumcoin need urgent attention and improvement.
In this case template is smallest problem. What would you change in template but it would attract new users? Don't say just new modern design. Write real suggestion and options.

I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere. Fergal is not that kind of person. He has been there for a long time and no one has ever said such an experience about him.
I really do not know his reason. I've learned that most members there sold their coins to any buyer. I am not used to that, so I requested via PP. But it's okay. I forgot about that site.

In my view it's activities are not dying but it's pay rate is drastically gone down. What can I do just maximum write 10 good post and move away.
This system works for many years to keep bad and mass posters away. As you can see, RIF alse implement this tactic. Also you can post on FC even after 10 posts but price goes down.

On a forum where members are constantly taking instead of giving, as someone who has been watching the forum and reading announcements and other items there, it is a wonder why none of you have made the conclusion that is causing some of the problems there. Every time the pay per post amount decreases there, it is mentioned inside the announcement that it is due to not enough coming in through the forums actual income sources. He mentioned it in the last announcement he did on the pay decrease.

While activity dropping happens with this sort of announcement, you do got to realize that there is always a reason for it, and if you don't do anything to help offset that reason, then the ultimate demise of the forum will happen, because of no one doing what they can to help provide an environment where the forum can make back what it looses quite literally every time someone requests a payout.
Well said, this is the major problem. People are only after what they can get. Immediately they see they can no longer earn the way they use to, they simply move to the next best forum, instead of trying their little best to give back to the forum.

What I believe is the following:

In the first place, the members get there because is a paid to post forum. If the members leave because is not worth their time anymore, is not to blame on the members but to the owner of such site(s) for not innovating enough to keep paying as before or even better. For me is a math problem. Like in any company, if you don't pay well to your employees, they will leave to the next best paying Company (which is called free market). I don't know the owner of that site, nor I have anything against him/her, but it's his/her responsibility to keep members engaged one way or the other, and the members don't owe to the site because they already gave to the site by posting content.
That's my humble opinion about it.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member